Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Lumber Liquidators Laminate Flooring - Do you own any?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    No, name calling doesn't anger me. The operative word in the relevant statement in my previous post was italicized.

And I took no position, nor made any argument, which requires defending.

I doubt anyone here is going to convince you to change the format of your posts. It will certainly serve to reinforce the observation I (and others) have already made, but ultimately won't change anyone's responses to you in relation to the actual content.

Seems my previous illustrated rhetorical narrative seems to have drawn out of you a description of your ideal physical female. Far be it from me to get in the way of what you desire in a woman - though I regret I'm unable to fulfill your......unique......fantasies.

Please. I can't help it if your relentless animosity towards DS coincided with whatever recalled childhood trauma you had involving long wooden net handles. You held up your continued rambling about DS's net for all to see; you can't really have expected everyone else to stay silent about it for long.

And you might want to go reread the post which mentions the "roof jockey", and who it actually references.

As far as the "dyque" comment goes, I'm just going to chalk it up to another one of your fetishes - I'm guessing you like a challenge in your bedroom conquests.

I don't even know how to respond to all that... it's far too complicated.

Thanks for the reply.

Got Gaps?

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 02-23-2016 at 11:48 AM. Reason: does this, illustrated rhetorical narrative, mean a picture??? whew, i smell bs...

Is it merely?

Not defend a position in this thread...

In some of the other posts you've put up and other's favorite names to describe you start to appear...

My fantasies?

You bring your net over... and it's my fantasy?

When I'm talking about d umb s's net... it's for a whole other reason...

I just like fat dyQues, that's why I let you in...

X cess S P A C I N G

Is a sign of childhood problems and a need for attention.

But WTF, If you feel better then go for it.

Looks like Hookd needs a new username.

Está quemado el güey.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Looks like Hookd needs a new username.

Está quemado el güey.

How do you keep a (layd-ee) Quagaga quiet?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-03-16-02-57-54.jpg 
Views:	432 
Size:	8.3 KB 
ID:	47944
    Last edited by hookdfisherman; 01-02-2017 at 07:24 PM.

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
    TOANO, Va. — May 10, 2016, 8:22 PM ET

Losses worsened at Lumber Liquidators during the first three months of its fiscal year and sales declined for a fifth straight quarter as the flooring company spent heavily to put behind it damaging reports of potentially dangerous and illegal products from China.

Its stock fell almost 8 percent.

In a tentative agreement, the company, through its insurers, will contribute $26 million to a settlement fund to resolve a related class action. Lumber Liquidators will also contribute a million of its shares to the fund.

That follows an announcement last month that the Toano, Virginia, company would pay $2.5 million to settle allegations that some of its products violated California's air-safety standards. Last year, it paid $13.2 million in fines and pleaded guilty to environmental crimes for importing China-made flooring that contained timber illegally logged in eastern Russia.

Lumber Liquidators has been in damage-control mode and attempting to repair its image since a February 2015 airing of CBS news show "60 Minutes," which revealed that some of the chain's Chinese-made laminate flooring contained high levels of the carcinogen formaldehyde.

watching this company from my contraband formaldehyde laden floor...

it's down another 7-8% today...

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 05-11-2016 at 12:29 PM.

There's really nothing positive to report for Lumber Liquidators. The company can't gain sales traction or get customers to change their perception that its products are unsafe. What's concerning is that there doesn't seem to be a great way back from these depths. There's only so much advertising or reassuring a company can do and Lumber Liquidators has done that for most of the past year. Without a turnaround in sight, this is a stock I'm certainly not betting on recovering anytime soon.

[MF, quoted from...]

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast