Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  FXG International  Team 57 fishing  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  Last Chance Fishing Tackle 
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 279

Thread: Lumber Liquidators Laminate Flooring - Do you own any?

  1. #261

    Default

    .
































    Kool!

    The Basin in the future...

    A Mish mash of Spanish, English, French, Chinese, Japanese...

    I speak it, every good cop does...

    It's the world we live in.... goog

    Diversified and Free




    Comprende. .. si o no?


    Why you no unda stan?

    You stoopit or sunting?







    .
    Last edited by hookdfisherman; 01-08-2017 at 09:16 AM.

  2. #262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post
    .
































    Kool!

    The Basin in the future...

    A Mish mash of Spanish, English, French, Chinese, Japanese...

    I speak it, every good cop does...

    It's the world we live in.... goog

    Diversified and Free




    Comprende. .. si o no?


    Why you no unda stan?

    You stoopit or sunting?







    .
    .



    I believe this is Brade Lunner

    Part Deux, the remake, re.release, the original actually ...

    It has no Ford [Deckard] narration...

    Scott thought the movie/story was good without it, but the powers that be got confused...








    .
    Last edited by hookdfisherman; 01-08-2017 at 09:29 AM.

  3. #263

    Default

    .
    .
    .
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post
    .



    I believe this is Brade Lunnar

    Part Deux, the remake, re.release, the original actually ...

    It has no Ford [Deckard] narration...

    Ridley Scott thought the movie/story was good without it, but the powers that be got confused...








    .







    testemonials (so sad for these purchasers who got sucked into making a poorchase)






    10/24/2016


    We bought wood from Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-18-22-50-10.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	49473Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-18-22-50-10.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	49473


    based on the managers suggestions. We told him very specific issues that we had and he assured us that Bamboo flooring would be the most hardy wood, even more so than a glued together wood that we had in our old home. So We spent more cash and bought the planks, pad and the cleaning kit. We have wood scratches almost from the beginning. When we



    called Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-18-22-50-10.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	49473Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-18-22-50-10.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	49473


    regarding our unyappyness, they faulted china and the warranty and would never address the problem of the manager fibbing and selling a product that was not right for our sitch. $9K later we gots scratches on the woods and a "BIG FU" attitude from the company. They did not care that the sales person out and out flibbertigibbet to make a sale.












    8/11/2016


    I poorchased and installed hardwood from Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-18-22-50-10.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	49473Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-18-22-50-10.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	49473


    tres anos ago. The wooding has a warrantee on the gloss for ciento years!!!! Well that is a bunch of cah cah!!!



    The rub is worn out in some spots and has escratches all over it.


    I made a claim to fame with Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-18-22-50-10.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	49473Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-18-22-50-10.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	49473



    and their answer after viewing the pics was that is normal wear and there's nothing that can be done!!!! So what good is a 100 year warranty on the finish, when after thres years they wouldn't acknoedge my fame to claim !!! This company is a complete joke with false advertising on their products and product warranties!!!!












    4/11/2016




    After purchasing $8k worth of hardwood from Dumber Diquidators, I learned they will not warrant the wood against mismatched sizing! What does that mean to you? Rhet me exprhain. After our key-chain was half way installed (stove fridge deesh watcher), we began noticing fissures, strange fissures all over the walking area. We stopped the work and began close watch of the wood. We quickly found the cause. Several of the boards were one eighth inch narrower than the others. When it comes to hardwood, varying board lengths and even thickness is ok, however you cannot carry the width of a board even the smallest amount or the following boards will begin to lay more and more crooked.

    After contacting Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-18-22-50-10.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	49473umber Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-18-22-50-10.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	49473iquidators,


    they stated it is the installers job to check each and every board before installing! Can you imagine how insane this statement is. We only bought 1000 sq ft, but that would mean measuring about 20,000 boards before installation. Its so bad that they cannot even manufacture wood properly and even worse they will not warrant their material.


    STAY AWAY FROM LUMBER LIQUIDATORS unless you want to increase your installation cost by 10 X.






    Just a few reviews... of my favorite stock... ready for your poorchase...

    ((I changed the names (a few words) to protect the innocent))





    can you imagine if your new rod had the attached guides; one smaller than the next ????


    oh my gawd !!!


    would you return it?


    sheesh, i would !





















































    oh wait, that's how they're supposed to be...















































    ok then



    instead





    can you imagine if...







































    your monogram on your net of a lifetime looked like this?????
























    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AirBrush_20160813045214.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	49474




















    Or Even this.... ????? !!!!! ???????




























    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ds.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	16.1 KB 
ID:	49475












    sheet !






    i'd get my ducats back !!!!!





    woont chu???








    LOL






    i woont settle for nothing...


    NO THING !!!!



    less than this...




    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-06-02-23-12-41.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	15.6 KB 
ID:	49477







    sorry chump, i can't fish no mo'

    all my rod's have guides that keep gettin successively smaller...








    i gots to return 'em and git 'er fixed















    like i did with goog...








    my new doggie's name is goog






    u shood be ok bebe dalls






    i'll be over to plow da field






    laid er (i.e., after a while)






    muah!








    .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ds1.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	49476  

  4. #264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post
    .
    testemonials (so sad for these purchasers who got sucked into making a poorchase)
    10/24/2016
    We bought wood from Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-18-22-50-10.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	49473Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-18-22-50-10.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	49473
    based on the managers suggestions. We told him very specific issues that we had and he assured us that Bamboo flooring would be the most hardy wood, even more so than a glued together wood that we had in our old home. So We spent more cash and bought the planks, pad and the cleaning kit. We have wood scratches almost from the beginning. When we
    called Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-18-22-50-10.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	49473Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-18-22-50-10.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	49473
    regarding our unyappyness, they faulted china and the warranty and would never address the problem of the manager fibbing and selling a product that was not right for our sitch. $9K later we gots scratches on the woods and a "BIG FU" attitude from the company. They did not care that the sales person out and out flibbertigibbet to make a sale.

    8/11/2016
    I poorchased and installed
    hardwood from Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-18-22-50-10.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	49473Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-18-22-50-10.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	49473
    tres anos ago. The wooding has a warrantee on the gloss for ciento years!!!! Well that is a bunch of cah cah!!!

    The rub is worn out in some spots and has escratches all over it.
    I made a claim to fame with Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-18-22-50-10.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	49473Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-18-22-50-10.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	49473
    and their answer after viewing the pics was that is normal wear and there's nothing that can be done!!!! So what good is a 100 year warranty on the finish, when after thres years they wouldn't acknoedge my fame to claim !!! This company is a complete joke with false advertising on their products and product warranties!!!!

    4/11/2016
    After purchasing $8k worth of hardwood from Dumber Diquidators, I learned they will not warrant the wood against mismatched sizing! What does that mean to you? Rhet me exprhain. After our key-chain was half way installed (stove fridge deesh watcher), we began noticing fissures, strange fissures all over the walking area. We stopped the work and began close watch of the wood. We quickly found the cause. Several of the boards were one eighth inch narrower than the others. When it comes to hardwood, varying board lengths and even thickness is ok, however you cannot carry the width of a board even the smallest amount or the following boards will begin to lay more and more crooked.
    After contacting
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-18-22-50-10.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	49473umber
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-18-22-50-10.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	49473iquidators, they stated it is the installers job to check each and every board before installing! Can you imagine how insane this statement is. We only bought 1000 sq ft, but that would mean measuring about 20,000 boards before installation. Its so bad that they cannot even manufacture wood properly and even worse they will not warrant their material.


    STAY AWAY FROM LUMBER LIQUIDATORS unless you want to increase your installation cost by 10 X.



    MGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMG LMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLM GLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGL MGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMG LMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGL

    Just a few reviews... of my favorite stock... ready for your poorchase... ((I changed the names (a few words) to protect the innocent))

    can you imagine if your new rod had the attached guides; one smaller than the next ????
    oh my gawd !!!

    would you return it?

    sheesh, i would !

    oh wait, that's how they're supposed to be...

    ok then

    instead

    can you imagine if...

    your monogram on your net of a lifetime looked like this?????

    Name:  AirBrush_20160813045214.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  64.1 KB

    Or Even this.... ????? !!!!! ???????
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ds.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	16.1 KB 
ID:	49475
    sheet !
    i'd get my ducats back !!!!!
    woont chu???
    LOL
    i woont settle for nothing...
    NO THING !!!!
    less than this...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-06-02-23-12-41.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	15.6 KB 
ID:	49477
    sorry chump, i can't fish no mo'
    all my rod's have guides that keep gettin successively smaller...
    i gots to return 'em and git 'er fixed

    like i did with goog...

    my new doggie's name is goog

    u shood be ok bebe dalls

    i'll be over to plow da field

    laid er (i.e., after a while)

    muah!

    i hate the ads, they cut off mu picts
    .
    Last edited by hookdfisherman; 01-09-2017 at 11:47 AM.

  5. #265

    Default

    .
    .
    .
    .

    Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post
    .
    testemonials (so sad for these purchasers who got sucked into making a poorchase)
    10/24/2016
    We bought wood from Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-18-22-50-10.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	49473Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-18-22-50-10.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	49473
    based on the managers suggestions. We told him very specific issues that we had and he assured us that Bamboo flooring would be the most hardy wood, even more so than a glued together wood that we had in our old home. So We spent more cash and bought the planks, pad and the cleaning kit. We have wood scratches almost from the beginning. When we called[ATTACH=CONFIG]49473[/ATTACHClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-18-22-50-10.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	49473
    regarding our unyappyness, they faulted china and the warranty and would never address the problem of the manager fibbing and selling a product that was not right for our sitch. $9K later we gots scratches on the woods and a "BIG FU" attitude from the company. They did not care that the sales person out and out flibbertigibbet to make a sale.

    8/11/2016
    I poorchased and installed
    hardwood from Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-18-22-50-10.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	49473Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-18-22-50-10.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	49473
    tres anos ago. The wooding has a warrantee on the gloss for ciento years!!!! Well that is a bunch of cah cah!!! The rub is worn out in some spots and has escratches all over it. I made a claim to fame with Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-18-22-50-10.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	49473Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-18-22-50-10.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	49473
    and their answer after viewing the pics was that is normal wear and there's nothing that can be done!!!! So what good is a 100 year warranty on the finish, when after thres years they wouldn't acknoedge my fame to claim !!! This company is a complete joke with false advertising on their products and product warranties!!!!
    4/11/2016After purchasing $8k worth of hardwood from Dumber Diquidators, I learned they will not warrant the wood against mismatched sizing! What does that mean to you? Rhet me exprhain. After our key-chain was half way installed (stove fridge deesh watcher), we began noticing fissures, strange fissures all over the walking area. We stopped the work and began close watch of the wood. We quickly found the cause. Several of the boards were one eighth inch narrower than the others. When it comes to hardwood, varying board lengths and even thickness is ok, however you cannot carry the width of a board even the smallest amount or the following boards will begin to lay moreandmorecrooked.AftercontactingClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-18-22-50-10.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	49473umber Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-18-22-50-10.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	49473iquidators, they stated it is the installers job to check each and every board before installing! Can you imagine how insane this statement is. We only bought 1000 sq ft, but that would mean measuring about 20,000 boards before installation. Its so bad that they cannot even manufacture wood properly and even worse they will not warrant their material.
    STAY AWAY FROM LUMBER LIQUIDATORS unless you want to increase your installation cost by 10 X.MGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMG LMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLM GLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGL MGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMG LMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGL

    Just a few reviews... of my favorite stock... ready for your poorchase... ((I changed the names (a few words) to protect the innocent))
    can you imagine if your new rod had the attached guides; one smaller than the next ????
    oh my gawd !!!would you return it?sheesh, i would !oh wait, that's how they're supposed to be...ok then insteadcan you imagine if...your monogram on your net of a lifetime looked like this?????
    Name:  AirBrush_20160813045214.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  64.1 KB

    Or Even this.... ????? !!!!! ???????Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ds.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	16.1 KB 
ID:	49475
    sheet !i'd get my ducats back !!!!!woont chu???LOLi woont settle for nothing...NO THING !!!! less than this...
    ,
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-06-02-23-12-41.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	15.6 KB 
ID:	49477sorry chump, i can't fish no mo'all my rod's have guides that keep gettin successively smaller...i gots to return 'em and git 'er fixed
    like i did with goog...my new doggie's name is googu shood be ok bebe dallsi'll be over to plow da field
    laid er (i.e., after a while)muah!


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-01-11-11-21-10.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	15.9 KB 
ID:	49483


    I'm on me phone, I'll enlarge the chart





    laid her






























    last night, easy peasy quick n sleazy...



    .
    Last edited by hookdfisherman; 01-11-2017 at 06:31 PM.

  6. #266

    Default

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post
    .
    .
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-01-11-11-21-10.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	15.9 KB 
ID:	49483


    I'm on me phone, I'll enlarge the chart

    laid her

    last night, easy peasy quick n sleazy...



    .


    i speaky mexican, chineeeee and vip-anese




    .

  7. #267

    Default

    .
    .
    .
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post

    i speaky mexican, chineeeee and vip-anese

    .


    Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:LL) January 23, 2017




    Investors may be closely monitoring shares of Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:LL). The 12 month stock volatility is currently 55.927900. The 6 month volatility is 46.036400, and the 3 month is seen at 48.299000. Keeping tabs on historical volatility may shed some light on much the share price has fluctuated over the specific time frame.

    Although past volatility activity may help predict the future volatility of a stock, it may also be vastly different when taking into account other factors that may be driving price action during the period of time.

    Equity investors are regularly trying to find value in the markets. Investors looking for value may be checking in on the Piotroski F-Score. Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:LL) currently has a Piotroski F-Score of 2. The goal of the F-Score is to help spot companies with strengthening balance sheets, and to help separate poor performers. The Piotroski F-Score is named after its creator Joseph Piotroski. The F-Score uses nine different variables based on a company’s financial statement. One point is assigned to each test that a stock passes. Generally, a stock scoring an 8 or 9 would be viewed as strong while a stock with a score from 0-2 would be considered weak.

    Taking a closer look, Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:LL) has an FCF quality score of -0.891829. The free quality score helps estimate the stability of free cash flow. FCF quality is calculated as the 12 ltm cash flow per share over the average of the cash flow numbers. When reviewing this score, it is generally thought that the lower the ratio, the better. Presently, Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:LL) has an FCF score of 0.022462. The FCF score is determined by merging free cash flow stability with free cash flow growth. In general, a higher FCF score value would represent high free cash flow growth. Monitoring FCF information may help provide some excellent insight on the financial health of a specific company.

    Active traders and investors are usually trying to create winning strategies as they look to maximize returns. Some investors may be using price index ratios to help figure out trading ideas.


    Presently, Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:LL)’s 6 month price index is 0.88279. The six month price index is calculated by dividing the current share price by the share price six months ago. A ratio greater than one indicates an increase in share price over the period. A ratio under one shows that there has been a price decrease over the time period.

    We can also take a brief look at the Q.i. (Liquidity) Value. Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:LL) has a present Q.i. value of 82.00000. This value ranks stocks using EBITDA yield, FCF yield, earnings yield and liquidity ratios. The Q.i. value may help spot companies that are undervalued. A larger value would represent low turnover and a higher chance of shares being mispriced. A lower value may indicate larger traded value meaning more sell-side analysts may cover the company leading to a smaller chance shares are priced improperly.





    .
    Last edited by hookdfisherman; 01-24-2017 at 01:40 AM.

  8. #268

    Default

    .
    ..
    ...
    ...
    .
    .


    .
    Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (NYSE:LL) EPS Forecast Given As $0.2

    Research groups on Wall Street measuring impending earnings growth for Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (NYSE:LL) are anticipating it to reach EPS of $0.2 for the quarter ending 2016-12-31.



    Analysts have mean prediction of $27.5 for long-term growth. Three-months before, consensus was $27.5. Forecast earnings growth shows the analyst projections for growth in firm earnings over the coming three fiscal year periods, and the 5-Year long-term growth projection. These are compared to the recent reported yearly earnings for the firm and given on a percentage basis. Some analysts represent this LTG in charts where loss years are depicted in red while positive year earnings are shown in blue. This gives a rapid visual assessment of changes in future projections.

    There are some businesses that arrested guidance practice affirming that it merely mulls over short-term impacting basics. It is an effort to lessen the unpredictability anticipated in the near-term. This tactic fails to remove the existing concerns of marketplace. Industry participants gets rewarded year on year and fetched rewards better than planned if the performance is outstanding over former year. It is of substantial for industries to announce their economic guidance.

    Using a 1-5 ratings, analysts are giving Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (NYSE:LL) a rating of 3.22. On this base, one would show a Strong Buy although rating five would give a Strong Sell. It is reckoned on 7 calls. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc posted quarterly EPS of $-0.68 on 2016-10-31 on the quarter closed on 2016-09-30. This was $-0.47 away from guidance, asserting a variance of -223.81%.

    The company is predicted to unveil EPS on 2017-03-06. Covering analysts’ consensus target is $14.928 on the equity. It is built on 7 calls. The highest forecast is $19 and the lowest target at $9 in same time frame. This is a broad range set for the stock in upcoming year.




    .
    Last edited by hookdfisherman; 02-01-2017 at 04:18 PM. Reason: formatting issues

  9. #269

    Default

    .
    ..
    .
    ...
    ..


    Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post
    .
    ..
    ...
    ...
    .
    .


    .
    Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (NYSE:LL) EPS Forecast Given As $0.2

    Research groups on Wall Street measuring impending earnings growth for Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (NYSE:LL) are anticipating it to reach EPS of $0.2 for the quarter ending 2016-12-31.



    Analysts have mean prediction of $27.5 for long-term growth. Three-months before, consensus was $27.5. Forecast earnings growth shows the analyst projections for growth in firm earnings over the coming three fiscal year periods, and the 5-Year long-term growth projection. These are compared to the recent reported yearly earnings for the firm and given on a percentage basis. Some analysts represent this LTG in charts where loss years are depicted in red while positive year earnings are shown in blue. This gives a rapid visual assessment of changes in future projections.

    There are some businesses that arrested guidance practice affirming that it merely mulls over short-term impacting basics. It is an effort to lessen the unpredictability anticipated in the near-term. This tactic fails to remove the existing concerns of marketplace. Industry participants gets rewarded year on year and fetched rewards better than planned if the performance is outstanding over former year. It is of substantial for industries to announce their economic guidance.

    Using a 1-5 ratings, analysts are giving Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (NYSE:LL) a rating of 3.22. On this base, one would show a Strong Buy although rating five would give a Strong Sell. It is reckoned on 7 calls. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc posted quarterly EPS of $-0.68 on 2016-10-31 on the quarter closed on 2016-09-30. This was $-0.47 away from guidance, asserting a variance of -223.81%.

    The company is predicted to unveil EPS on 2017-03-06. Covering analysts’ consensus target is $14.928 on the equity. It is built on 7 calls. The highest forecast is $19 and the lowest target at $9 in same time frame. This is a broad range set for the stock in upcoming year.




    .




    Lumber Liquidators to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Results on February 21, 2017




















    TOANO, Va., Feb. 13, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Lumber Liquidators (), the largest specialty retailer of hardwood flooring in North America, today announced that it intends to release fourth quarter and full year 2016 results on Tuesday, February 21, 2017.

    The Company plans to host a conference call and audio webcast on February 21, 2017, at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The conference may be accessed by dialing (877) 407-9039 or (201) 689-8470. A replay will be available approximately two hours after the call ends through February 28, 2017 and may be accessed by dialing (844) 512-2921 or (412) 317-6671 and entering pin number 13654853.




    .
    .
    .
    ...
    ..










  10. #270

    Default

    .
    .
    ...
    .
    ..


    http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/16/wi...al-candidates/


    POLITICS
    WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange (Getty Images)
    WikiLeaks Releases Documents On Alleged CIA Spying On French Presidential Candidates


    PETER HASSON
    Reporter, Associate Editor
    12:50 PM 02/16/2017



    Anti-secrecy organization WikiLeaks released a set of documents allegedly showing CIA espionage on candidates in France’s 2012 presidential elections.
    The seven pages of documents appear to be classified orders for intelligence operatives to gather information regarding candidates’ political strategies and internal communications. WikiLeaks’ release of the documents comes amid growing tensions between Trump and the intelligence community over leaks of classified information that have portrayed people close to Trump in a negative light.
    2012 CIA France Election by Peter Hasson on Scribd


    “All major French political parties were targeted for infiltration by the CIA’s human (“HUMINT”) and electronic (“SIGINT”) spies in the seven months leading up to France’s 2012 presidential election,” a press release from WikiLeaks states.
    “The revelations are contained within three CIA tasking orders published today by WikiLeaks as context for its forth coming CIA Vault 7 series. Named specifically as targets are the French Socialist Party (PS), the National Front (FN) and Union for a Popular Movement (UMP) together with current President Francois Hollande, then President Nicolas Sarkozy, current round one presidential front runner Marine Le Pen, and former presidential candidates Martine Aubry and Dominique Strauss-Khan.”

    “Analysts in CIA’s Office of Russian and European Analysis (OREA) closely watched the Oct 9th and Oct 16th Socialist primaries and will be closely monitoring the April 22nd and May 6th 2012 Presidential elections. Of particular interest is President Sarkozy, the Socialist Party (PS), and other potential candidate’s plans and intentions for these elections,” one of the three CIA orders released by WikiLeaks states.

    “Analysts assess that the Union for a Popular Movement (UMP), the current ruling party, is not assured of winning the presidential election and, as a result, analysts are interested in the electoral strategy of the non-ruling parties listed below. Additional information on these topics will help analysts assess, and prepare key US policymakers for, the post-election French political landscape and the potential impact on US-France relations.”Instructions for CIA operatives, according to the documents, included documenting French presidential candidates’ political strategies, views of the U.S. and sources of political funding.
    This is a developing story, check back for updates.
    Follow Hasson on Twitter
    Tags: CIA, France, WikiLeaks



    .
    ..

    Last edited by hookdfisherman; 02-16-2017 at 02:59 PM.

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •