Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Lumber Liquidators Laminate Flooring - Do you own any?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

No ish huh?

I thought my patients were effin crazy.

This dude takes the cake.

Penalties for Violations

Claims of HIPAA violations are investigated by the Office of Civil Rights (OCR), a division of the U.S. Department of Labor. The two most important HIPAA sections addressing violations are Federal Public Law Sections 104-191 and 1177.

Under HIPAA Law Section 104-191, "General Penalty for Failure to Comply with Requirements and Standards," the U.S. Department of Labor can impose fines beginning at $100 on an individual for each day the violation continues, up to a maximum of $25,000 per year.

Under HIPAA Law Section 1177, "Wrongful Disclosure of Individually Identifiable Health Information," the U.S. Department of Labor can impose fines beginning at $50,000 and/or up to a year in jail, all the way up to a fine of $250,000 and/or up to ten years in jail for an individual.

i'm no lawyer

maybe you should ask puck?

looks like if someone wants to make some ducats

they could hunt your head

since it was only a group wrongful disclosure of health info

max fines are $25K

THAT'S A LOT A FLY RODS duuuude

doooood !

what were you thinking??

if it was my family member, i'd be looking for some...

you know ... to help lessen the fray of healthcare costs under dumbama...

jussssssssssssssssss sayin'

what u think?

good idea?

get a little cash...

help out a relative?

buy a new reel in the process?

mickey

when i find out where you work...

you won't even know if i stop by and start talking

i look like a doctor

you'll only know who i am if i'm carrying my bait caster set up rigged with a crawler bait

THIS... could get expensive por ju

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 12-17-2016 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

No ish huh?

I thought my patients were effin crazy.

This dude takes the cake.

You dUn get off that easy...

Eben with my heavy stick baby

Why ju dink ju con ahora?

You should do somphtink abattoir wid cake, old, crrrasszy, d umb lerious peeps now...

U so tarennted, me love u long tine... honey!

Muakackaw!

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 12-22-2016 at 02:38 AM.

Name:  824c0de3607f856a9ef435d6403b2d8a.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  2.1 KB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dc58fa8c78f2fae2c1ce36dcdb72cf82.jpg 
Views:	435 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	49423

Goog r is my bobb r

And we both make that face

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 12-24-2016 at 05:53 PM.

well at least your head

is

now in the right place...

Name:  methnetpipe.jpg
Views: 377
Size:  4.0 KB

and your lips are right where they belong...

Name:	dc58fa8c78f2fae2c1ce36dcdb72cf82.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	49443

it bothers me not

that you dream about him

as you bobber me...

you perform much better

while thinking of LOVE

than you do because

i pay you!

muah babee

love you!

Name:	Screenshot_2016-12-30-07-48-29.jpg 
Views:	412 
Size:	10.7 KB 
ID:	49457

LL for the last 5 days

i thought she was on the mend...

especially with the dow nald j

movin on up!

Founder departs Lumber Liquidators
    Dec 30, 2016 6:17 p.m.

Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc. LL, -1.81% revealed Friday afternoon that founder Thomas Sullivan is leaving the company after 22 years.

According to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Sullivan resigned as a director after learning that the company had terminated his active employment to make him a non-employee director.

Sullivan founded the building-materials retailer in 1994 and served as its chief executive until 2006, maintaining a role with the company since.

He defended the company and eventually took back the reins as interim CEO amid a scandal involving formaldehyde in Chinese flooring sold by Lumber Liquidators.

The CEO who replaced him, John Presley, lasted just a year before being replaced in November. Lumber Liquidators, which avoided a complete recall of the formaldehyde-tainted flooring but still faces class-action litigation, was steady in late trading Friday after closing with a 1.8% decline at $15.74.

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post

Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc. LL, -1.81% revealed Friday afternoon that founder Thomas Sullivan is leaving the company after 22 years.

According to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Sullivan resigned as a director after learning that the company had terminated his active employment to make him a non-employee director.

Sullivan founded the building-materials retailer in 1994 and served as its chief executive until 2006, maintaining a role with the company since.

He defended the company and eventually took back the reins as interim CEO amid a scandal involving formaldehyde in Chinese flooring sold by Lumber Liquidators.

The CEO who replaced him, John Presley, lasted just a year before being replaced in November. Lumber Liquidators, which avoided a complete recall of the formaldehyde-tainted flooring but still faces class-action litigation, was steady in late trading Friday after closing with a 1.8% decline at $15.74.

Is EPA aware of the report by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) that evaluated possible health effects from formaldehyde found in laminated flooring boards sold by Lumber Liquidators®?

EPA reviewed the report released by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) that evaluated possible health effects from formaldehyde found in laminated flooring boards manufactured in China during 2012-2014 and that were sold at Lumber Liquidators® stores.

EPA agrees with CDC/ATSDR’s conclusion that lowering formaldehyde levels in indoor air can improve the health of occupants.

EPA also agrees with the CDC/ATSDR recommendation that, if formaldehyde exposure is suspected or confirmed to occur in a home, then actions should be taken to reduce formaldehyde levels.

Such actions can include increasing air ventilation or choosing home products with low or no formaldehyde for future purchases.

CDC/ATSDR also recommends that residents should see a doctor trained in environmental medicine if they begin to experience symptoms or discomfort after the installation of new laminate flooring (or any product manufactured with formaldehyde) to determine if their symptoms are related to indoor air quality.

I have laminate flooring made in China in my home. Are we safe to stay in our home?

Only certain types of laminate flooring made in China and that were sold in the U.S. during 2012-2014 by Lumber Liquidators® were evaluated by CDC and ATSDR; other laminate flooring made in China were not evaluated.

If you or family members are experiencing symptoms that you believe may be related to laminate flooring or other products in your home, you should consult a physician and your state or local health department for assistance.

You should also consider taking precautionary steps to minimize formaldehyde levels in the home (e.g., minimizing sources of formaldehyde, increasing ventilation, keeping temperature and humidity levels low).

Lumber Liquidators® is providing test kits for formaldehyde in indoor air to customers who purchased their laminate flooring. In a letter to some of those customers, Lumber Liquidators references a draft EPA toxicological review on formaldehyde to support Lumber Liquidator’s conclusion that the formaldehyde levels in those consumer’s homes were similar to typical levels in other U.S. homes. Does EPA support Lumber Liquidator’s testing program and conclusions?

EPA has not taken a position on the Lumber Liquidators® testing program but cautions the public that air testing may not provide useful information due to the uncertainties of home air testing, the lack of widely accepted health based standards for formaldehyde levels in indoor air to compare test results, and because air testing does not provide information on specific sources of formaldehyde, such as laminate flooring.

The “normal indoor air” levels cited in the Lumber Liquidators’ letter to its customers originate from a paper published in 2010 entitled Formaldehyde in the Indoor Environment, by Dr. Tunga Salthammer.

This document is one of many studies referenced in EPA’s external draft document, Toxicological Review of Formaldehyde Inhalation Toxicity: In Support of Summary Information on the Integrated Risk Information System (IRIS).

This draft toxicological review does not represent a conclusion by the Agency on the safety of formaldehyde levels in homes.

Tom left.

Does that make the old flooring sold earlier safe?

Can anyone be sure their flooring is ever going to be safe?

If you're not feeling well in your house, could it be something that you, yourself unwittingly bought and brought in?

Don't cause yourself a slow death, be cautious in the choices you make...

If you bought something that makes you sick, get a refund... return wood nets with bad monogramic lettering

Don't live with a sore purchase you're ashamed to talk about around the fireplace

If you brought crappie in... carry it right back out

Don let smart as's Douchebags give you an enema up yo bass for over a year and a half just cause you're a weak sniveling fool

Bite my big one and tell me how're you gonna stop me

Sure you can drop little hints here n there but ultimately it's gonna take macho grande eggs

You got?

Didn't think so

How's da effing patients doing?

Step down? Like big T? Nah, don do it... it ain't gon help anyone or anything, it certainly won't help any other wooden chimmy changas. ..

They, like you, need to just sell everything, get rid of da bad wood... let someone else take over

The new guy can start fresh

Say they got a great deal from another deal gone bad and tell a good story how they acquired da sheet

LL should sell

U should sell

Get dat monkey off your back

It's a new year...

Start over

I think LL will sell off cheap to someone and maybe the new guy'll be able to turn that ship around

Tell everyone you dropped that sheety dream catcher and moved on

Now stud hookd can't bother me no more, and I can stop crying to goog [and every other fisherman that reads this post] about what a chump I've been

I can start to regrow the hair on my knuts, 2017... a great year for mi machachas

Do it!

Sell dat p.o. s heet

Dood

I'll buy from u

Fitty cent...?

What say you boy?

Lol

Give me a great story to tell my friends round de ol campfire, no?

Fitty cent, serio... g... por chure fity cen

Si o no?

Q: Is EPA aware of the report by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) that evaluated possible health effects from formaldehyde found in laminated flooring boards sold by Lumber Liquidators®?

EPA reviewed the report released by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) that evaluated possible health effects from formaldehyde found in laminated flooring boards manufactured in China during 2012-2014 and that were sold at Lumber Liquidators® stores.

EPA agrees with CDC/ATSDR’s conclusion that lowering formaldehyde levels in indoor air can improve the health of occupants.

EPA also agrees with the CDC/ATSDR recommendation that, if formaldehyde exposure is suspected or confirmed to occur in a home, then actions should be taken to reduce formaldehyde levels.

Such actions can include increasing air ventilation or choosing home products with low or no formaldehyde for future purchases.

CDC/ATSDR also recommends that residents should see a doctor trained in environmental medicine if they begin to experience symptoms or discomfort after the installation of new laminate flooring (or any product manufactured with formaldehyde) to determine if their symptoms are related to indoor air quality.

Q: I have laminate flooring made in China in my home. Are we safe to stay in our home?

Only certain types of laminate flooring made in China and that were sold in the U.S. during 2012-2014 by Lumber Liquidators® were evaluated by CDC and ATSDR; other laminate flooring made in China were not evaluated.

If you or family members are experiencing symptoms that you believe may be related to laminate flooring or other products in your home, you should consult a physician and your state or local health department for assistance.

You should also consider taking precautionary steps to minimize formaldehyde levels in the home (e.g., minimizing sources of formaldehyde, increasing ventilation, keeping temperature and humidity levels low).

Q: Lumber Liquidators® is providing test kits for formaldehyde in indoor air to customers who purchased their laminate flooring. In a letter to some of those customers, Lumber Liquidators references a draft EPA toxicological review on formaldehyde to support Lumber Liquidator’s conclusion that the formaldehyde levels in those consumer’s homes were similar to typical levels in other U.S. homes. Does EPA support Lumber Liquidator’s testing program and conclusions?

EPA has not taken a position on the Lumber Liquidators® testing program but cautions the public that air testing may not provide useful information due to the uncertainties of home air testing, the lack of widely accepted health based standards for formaldehyde levels in indoor air to compare test results, and because air testing does not provide information on specific sources of formaldehyde, such as laminate flooring.

The “normal indoor air” levels cited in the Lumber Liquidators’ letter to its customers originate from a paper published in 2010 entitled Formaldehyde in the Indoor Environment, by Dr. Tunga Salthammer.

This document is one of many studies referenced in EPA’s external draft document, Toxicological Review of Formaldehyde Inhalation Toxicity: In Support of Summary Information on the Integrated Risk Information System (IRIS).

This draft toxicological review does not represent a conclusion by the Agency on the safety of formaldehyde levels in homes.

Hook'd:

If you're not feeling well in your house,

could it be something that you,

yourself unwittingly bought ?

Don't cause yourself a slow death,

return wood nets with bad monogramic lettering

Don't live with a sore purchase you're ashamed to talk about

If you brought crappie in... carry it right back out

Don let smart as's Douchebags give you an enema

up yo bass for ahhhmost 2 years

just cause you're a weak sniveling fool

Bite my big one , tell me how're you gonna stop me

Sure you can drop little hints here n there

but ultimately it's gonna take macho grande eggs

You got?

Didn't think so

btw How's da effing patients doing?

Step down? Nah, don do it...

it certainly won't help ur wooden chimmy changa. ..

you, need to just sell, get rid of da bad wood...

let someone else take over

U should sell

dat monkey on your back

Tell everyone

you dropped that sheety dream catcher and moved on

Now stud hookd can't bother me no more,

and I can stop crying to goog

[and every other fisherman that reads this post]

about what a chump I've been

I can start to regrow the hair on my knuts, 2017... mi machachas

Do it!

Sell dat p.o. s heet

Dood

I'll buy from u

Fitty cent...?

What say you boy?

Lol

Fitty cent, serio... g... por chure fity cen

Si o no?

Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc. (NYSE:LL) – Research analysts at SunTrust Banks cut their Q4 2016 earnings per share estimates for Lumber Liquidators Holdings in a research report issued to clients and investors on Tuesday. SunTrust Banks analyst K. Hughes now expects that the firm will earn ($0.27) per share for the quarter, down from their prior forecast of ($0.05). SunTrust Banks currently has a “Neutral” rating and a $10.00 target price on the stock. SunTrust Banks also issued estimates for Lumber Liquidators Holdings’ Q1 2017 earnings at ($0.18) EPS, Q2 2017 earnings at $0.00 EPS, Q3 2017 earnings at ($0.13) EPS, Q4 2017 earnings at ($0.08) EPS and FY2017 earnings at ($0.39) EPS.
    Lumber Liquidators Holdings (NYSE:LL) last released its quarterly earnings data on Monday, October 31st. The company reported ($0.68) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Zacks’ consensus estimate of ($0.21) by $0.47. The company had revenue of $244.10 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $231.57 million. Lumber Liquidators Holdings had a negative net margin of 8.72% and a negative return on equity of 33.87%. The business’s quarterly revenue was up 3.4% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the previous year, the business posted ($0.31) EPS.

LL has been the subject of a number of other research reports. Raymond James Financial Inc. reiterated a “market perform” rating on shares of Lumber Liquidators Holdings in a research note on Wednesday. Zacks Investment Research downgraded shares of Lumber Liquidators Holdings from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research note on Friday, July 29th. Wedbush boosted their target price on shares of Lumber Liquidators Holdings from $13.00 to $15.00 and gave the stock a “neutral” rating in a research note on Thursday, July 28th. Finally, Jefferies Group reiterated a “positive” rating and set a $14.50 target price (up previously from $13.60) on shares of Lumber Liquidators Holdings in a research note on Tuesday. Three analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating, five have given a hold rating and two have issued a buy rating to the stock. Lumber Liquidators Holdings currently has an average rating of “Hold” and a consensus price target of $12.31.

Lumber Liquidators Holdings (NYSE:LL) traded up 1.93% during trading on Friday, hitting $15.31. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 846,401 shares. Lumber Liquidators Holdings has a one year low of $10.01 and a one year high of $20.10. The firm’s market cap is $417.15 million. The company has a 50-day moving average of $18.03 and a 200 day moving average of $15.76.

Large investors have recently made changes to their positions in the stock. Arizona State Retirement System boosted its stake in shares of Lumber Liquidators Holdings by 1.4% in the second quarter. Arizona State Retirement System now owns 14,055 shares of the company’s stock worth $217,000 after buying an additional 200 shares during the last quarter. Dimensional Fund Advisors LP boosted its stake in shares of Lumber Liquidators Holdings by 0.3% in the second quarter. Dimensional Fund Advisors LP now owns 109,924 shares of the company’s stock worth $1,695,000 after buying an additional 288 shares during the last quarter. Guggenheim Capital LLC boosted its stake in shares of Lumber Liquidators Holdings by 0.4% in the second quarter. Guggenheim Capital LLC now owns 81,104 shares of the company’s stock worth $1,251,000 after buying an additional 341 shares during the last quarter. Creative Planning boosted its stake in shares of Lumber Liquidators Holdings by 4.2% in the third quarter. Creative Planning now owns 14,835 shares of the company’s stock worth $292,000 after buying an additional 597 shares during the last quarter. Finally, BlackRock Advisors LLC boosted its stake in shares of Lumber Liquidators Holdings by 5.4% in the second quarter. BlackRock Advisors LLC now owns 13,418 shares of the company’s stock worth $207,000 after buying an additional 687 shares during the last quarter. 73.15% of the stock is owned by institutional investors and hedge funds.

just don't start me on wooden nets again

or

you'll be sorry...

k ora as's?

is it too late to be up and postin' to yo d umb a?

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 01-08-2017 at 01:47 AM.

just don't start me on wooden nets again

or

you'll be sorry...

[/SIZE]
    k ora as's?

is it too late to be up and postin' to yo d umb aess
    .[/FONT][/COLOR]

Shrek it out... hambre

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sho...Failure/page10

Dood, dooooooood...

I came across dis cussing link here

It's anudder

Bad as's monogram

U shudnt check it out

U'd polly git green wit jealousy

Mebbe, if you too skurred to grabben ze gnuts offa goog's purse strings

And take a peek at ze link

I'll post the haute monogramic pic up late er

Butte really, try me...

I can make some good fun o yo net of your lifetime

Juss ask me

(If you can getchur huevo "rancherd hose" back lol]

How's your effin paychents doon?

Good?

Like your fleece knew huevo anyo?

Ele oh ele..

Chum on chavalo, let's go catch us some sugger fijjies...

Eats a little slow around here...

We need to fire up the hits

Can make no ducats sitting on yo hands

[For the capitalists trying to make a living here]

What would the DJT say if we dint do our fair share?

You did vote for da man, no?

He's draining the swamp and making America great again

Don cha know?!!!

Correckshion:

It's pagina octopuccy

Page 8, for those who ain't learnt to read hook'd yet...

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast