Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Lumber Liquidators Laminate Flooring - Do you own any?

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post
    Formaldehyde does nothing to preserve share price though. Their stock is about to fall through the floor, no pun blah blah blah...
    No kidding. Everyone loves a good deal (read cheap price) on stuff but all too often we skip over the reasons the stuff is so much cheaper than what we could produce locally. When the truth is known...

Hang on to your flooring, it just dropped another 20%.

The truth be known... it just might give ya cancer, but only a little bit.

You, your kids and the pets'll be fine...

Hang on to your flooring, it just dropped another 20%.

The truth be known... it just might give ya cancer, but only a little bit.

You, your kids and the pets'll be fine...

Formaldehyde explains a lot.

I'll stop being judgmental on your posts, Mr. Hookd. My apologies

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Formaldehyde explains a lot.

I'll stop being judgmental on your posts, Mr. Hookd. My apologies

Ohh noo, I love a good argument!

You're one of the best too!

I just like picking on life's discrepancies.

I admit it got bad... I'm sorry too.

Ohh noo, I love a good argument!

You're one of the best too!

I just like picking on life's discrepancies.

I admit it got bad... I'm sorry too.
    It wasn't a statement of reconciliation. Just sympathy.

I too love a good argument. Of course, not one that is based merely on childish name calling by someone who has yet to grasp basic spacing issues on a message board (and once called on it, continued to smear their excrement on bathroom walls like a 5-year-old kid). The sentiment here is that a lot of folks (regardless of their politics, personal views, or fishing expertise) seem to despise you. I guess you can raise that trophy high up in the sky, since that has rarely happened here before. As for me, it didn't "get bad"; you just had it wrong. The worst part is that you think you had it right until you realized that nobody likes you.

And hey, that's ok. That's something that you should be able to hang onto, I guess.

It wasn't a statement of reconciliation. Just sympathy.

I too love a good argument. Of course, not one that is based merely on childish name calling by someone who has yet to grasp basic spacing issues on a message board (and once called on it, continued to smear their excrement on bathroom walls like a 5-year-old kid). The sentiment here is that a lot of folks (regardless of their politics, personal views, or fishing expertise) seem to despise you. I guess you can raise that trophy high up in the sky, since that has rarely happened here before. As for me, it didn't "get bad"; you just had it wrong. The worst part is that you think you had it right until you realized that nobody likes you.

And hey, that's ok. That's something that you should be able to hang onto, I guess.

oh i see.

so name calling angers you? it's kinda the norm around here ( i learned it from this crowd).

YOU should have realized; YOU got the biggest crappe load of name calling than anyone... you thought, and with futility, you could defend your position with valid argument, noooo.

has that light come on for ya yet? guess not, sorry for that.

you don't like my spacing either? ohhhh, sorry for that too babe....

i do it for effect. my effect. if you don't like it, i'll put parentheses around the spacing (just for you, love).

but really? you can't help your own self by just ignoring the gaps and suppressing your desire to respond? that's ok too. i'm good with it. i completely understand...

i know that you're a little obsessed with spacing.. please stop... don't worry that your chubby legs won't leave that small gap all the pretty girls have... i don't care... i did notice at our last net session, you were puttin on a few pounds... but i like fat chicks!

as far as it getting bad, you didn't mind it when it wasn't about you or your boyfriend. it was only after the attack on the net that you began to speak out. it only got raised (by me, with you) when ya came out of the love nest to protect your "no huevos" hombre! (i did get a little jealous there fatty, i'll admit it!)

*(that explains why you show support for D umb S... love is in the air for the dyque and the roof jockey. i thought i saw a hint of hidden attraction...)

it's not a trophy like you think.

i said i do it to call out the discrepancy.

i never thought it was right but i never had it wrong. some of the pinheads hold themselves all high and mighty in this place. that's why i get involved.

those pretentious goofs make up less than 0.00035% of the forum.

i'll stoop to whatever level it takes to call out the bs when i see it!

you should stop reading this part now... just a friendly warning.

gorilla arms?, i mean hon...

i won't be home (no sneaking in my bedroom tonight, dear...) so you can go over to D ip S's and give him that "Stately" net.

i'll see you tomorrow night k?

lol

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 02-23-2016 at 02:06 AM.

Someone who has yet to grasp basic spacing issues on a message board.
    Spaced Out Fo Sure...

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    Spaced Out Fo Sure...

No ish huh?

I thought my patients were effin crazy.

This dude takes the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    No ish huh?

I thought my patients were effin crazy.

This dude takes the cake.

Adrenaline pumping?

Ease up DOOD, it'll be ok.

so name calling angers you? it's kinda the norm around here ( i learned it from this crowd).

YOU should have realized; YOU got the biggest crappe load of name calling than anyone... you thought, and with futility, you could defend your position with valid argument, noooo.
    No, name calling doesn't anger me. The operative word in the relevant statement in my previous post was italicized.

And I took no position, nor made any argument, which requires defending.

you don't like my spacing either? ohhhh, sorry for that too babe....

i do it for effect. my effect. if you don't like it, i'll put parentheses around the spacing (just for you, love).

but really? you can't help your own self by just ignoring the gaps and suppressing your desire to respond? that's ok too. i'm good with it. i completely understand...
    I doubt anyone here is going to convince you to change the format of your posts. It will certainly serve to reinforce the observation I (and others) have already made, but ultimately won't change anyone's responses to you in relation to the actual content.

i know that you're a little obsessed with spacing.. please stop... don't worry that your chubby legs won't leave that small gap all the pretty girls have... i don't care... i did notice at our last net session, you were puttin on a few pounds... but i like fat chicks!

[...]

gorilla arms?, i mean hon...
    Seems my previous illustrated rhetorical narrative seems to have drawn out of you a description of your ideal physical female. Far be it from me to get in the way of what you desire in a woman - though I regret I'm unable to fulfill your......unique......fantasies.

as far as it getting bad, you didn't mind it when it wasn't about you or your boyfriend. it was only after the attack on the net that you began to speak out. it only got raised (by me, with you) when ya came out of the love nest to protect your "no huevos" hombre! (i did get a little jealous there fatty, i'll admit it!)

*(that explains why you show support for D umb S... love is in the air for the dyque and the roof jockey. i thought i saw a hint of hidden attraction...)
    Please. I can't help it if your relentless animosity towards DS coincided with whatever recalled childhood trauma you had involving long wooden net handles. You held up your continued rambling about DS's net for all to see; you can't really have expected everyone else to stay silent about it for long.

And you might want to go reread the post which mentions the "roof jockey", and who it actually references.

As far as the "dyque" comment goes, I'm just going to chalk it up to another one of your fetishes - I'm guessing you like a challenge in your bedroom conquests.

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast