Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Lumber Liquidators Laminate Flooring - Do you own any?

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post

I doubt blowing a few skiffs outta the water would start a war... I fire at boats and floats from shore whenever I get the chance... it's what I do. Floaters look at me funny... then I get my other rod and fire a second across their bow... I always feel they get the message... Trump SHOULD do the same... as dumbama should be doing, seriously!

If pot shots at these pests start a war... I'm ready... how 'but ju?

Murica!

For those who may not realize what you say is tongue and cheek!!!!! Goolge, "Gulf of Tonkin incident!!!!" If you're going to vote for Trump, taking shots at other nations vessels "DOES START WARS!!!!!"
    Last edited by etucker1959; 09-17-2016 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    For those who may not realize what what you say is tongue and check!!!!! Goolge, "Gulf of Tonkin incident!!!!" If you're going to vote for Trump, taking shots at other nations vessels "DOES START WARS!!!!!"
    Sometimes it takes extreme measures to maintain respect. If you neighbor throws all his tree trimmings and lawn cutting in your backyard each and every week, you politely ask him to stop. But, he keeps doing it, actually starts doing it while you watch. You've done all the polite requests and he still ignores you. What ya gonna do? I'll tell ya, get your hose, high powered nozzle and when he peeks over to throw his green waste... ya blast it in his direction! Just tell him you needed to rinse off the top o your wall, "oops sorry mohamm'd... Looks like you got in my way... try to keep on your side from now on... kahlua hackbarr!

And what? We just wait til they decide to load up 3 skiffs with explosives one day and blow up our destroyer because we loosened on standards and got caught with our chimmy changas in our hand?

Good PC theory in action...

No thanks, you keep ur pucker tight... Let the men handle this....

Sometimes it takes extreme measures to maintain respect. If you neighbor throws all his tree trimmings and lawn cutting in your backyard each and every week, you politely ask him to stop. But, he keeps doing it, actually starts doing it while you watch. You've done all the polite requests and he still ignores you. What ya gonna do? I'll tell ya, get your hose, high powered nozzle and when he peeks over to throw his green waste... ya blast it in his direction! Just tell him you needed to rinse off the top o your wall, "oops sorry mohamm'd... Looks like you got in my way... try to keep on your side from now on... kahlua hackbarr!

And what? We just wait til they decide to load up 3 skiffs with explosives one day and blow up our destroyer because we loosened on standards and got caught with our chimmy changas in our hand?

The men might be handling this (screwing it up royally) but the boy's with barely pubis will do most of the fighting!!!!! Those milliniuem kids do have some standards!!!!! Watch them take to the streets (Vietnam style) to protest some assine Trump decisions.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 09-17-2016 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    The men might be handling this (screwing it up royally) but the boy's with barely pubis will do most of the fighting!!!!! Those milliniuem kids do have some standards!!!!! Watch them take to the streets (Vietnam style) to protest some jackass like Trumps decisions.

It's always been that way, the young fight... always...

you really think cliton has the balls to pull a trigger if the sitch calls for it?

I am not too sure... and our world is fast becoming a quick decision needs to be made place...

nuclear and what not calls for major intelligence and keeping those weapons out of the wrong hands. Who's gonna be able to do such things?

Certainly not someone who's never shot any type of weapon whatsoever...

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 09-17-2016 at 06:21 PM.

How Will Lumber Liquidators (LL) Stock React to New CFO?

Lumber Liquidators (LL) has named Martin Agard as CFO.

Sep 9, 2016 5:13 PM EDT
    r
    NEW YORK -- Lumber Liquidators said late Friday that it has named Martin Agard its new chief financial officer. Agard most recently served as CFO for Kohler Company.

Interim CFO Greg Whirley will remain in his role as senior VP of finance.

Additionally, the Toano, VA-based hardwood flooring retailer has appointed Christopher Thomsen chief information officer. He was most recently CIO at Hibbett Sports (HIBB).

Shares of Lumber Liquidators were flat in after-hours trading after closing down on Friday.
    Separately, ratings team rates the stock as a "sell" with a ratings score of D.

Lumber Liquidators's weaknesses include its disappointing return on equity, weak operating cash flow and poor profit margins.

just try to remember, it's a fishing site. ur not gonna get genius quality peeps here
    There you have it, boys and girls. FNN'ers are neither genius nor quality, according to meth'd. Of course, with folks like Hawggy, he may have a point.

i feel dumb for thinking it coulda been more... mah bad.

i'll see ya'll at the water
    So long, !

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    There you have it, boys and girls. FNN'ers are neither genius nor quality, according to meth'd. Of course, with folks like Hawggy, he may have a point.

So long, !

u as's ume i'm leaving?

well there u go, dumb woman reading into and beyond what is really being said... again!

ohhh, u felt i implied that?... that i was leaving?

GOOD!

LOL

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 09-20-2016 at 05:19 PM. Reason: uknow ur included in that assessment. o course u do!!

back to the topic...

Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. (LL

NYSE - NYSE Real Time Price. Currency in USD
    15.61-0.26 (-1.64%)

At close: 4:02 PM EDT

man, the power of suggestion... (when they've been holding it all in and they really want to... yikes!)

dumb sheep

well there u go, dumb woman reading into and beyond what is really being said... again!
    There's no reading into and beyond:

just try to remember, it's a fishing site. ur not gonna get genius quality peeps here
    ohhh, u felt i implied that?... that i was leaving?
    Not at all meth'd, you miserable, deluded ....

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast