Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Lumber Liquidators Laminate Flooring - Do you own any?

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post

no need to wait there d umb s... (i am here for ya lol!)

for wood products... you already bought high...

selling low?

it'd have to be real low...

can't see anyone with a keen eye paying anything but low-ball prices for your wood... (except goo gaga, she's a low-baller type but she'd pay, yup... she'd surely pay!...)

maybe if your monogram looked like this...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	e629fd4efce2d6a9a28eaf1d341066a8.jpg 
Views:	521 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	49165

Attachment 48412

you'd get a good price.

BUT...

yours looks like this...

Name:	yUrULQ.jpg 
Views:	524 
Size:	66.6 KB 
ID:	49166

Attachment 48414

sadly... your letters are of lesser care and craftsmanship... i keep suggesting you take it back and use my references as cannon fodder... you know it can't hurt!

buying and selling? are you thinking of selling your detritus wood to buy Formaldehyde Laden Wood?

don't do it... you love your net

buy stocks only when you love it, i suggest you ALWAYS use your emotions whenever you make any purchase (that's how you got that bad-as's dream catcher in the first place, dood!)

for the "We need some fiscal advice here... are "we" talking about pulling another train?

oh my bad, i misread that... as "physical advice"... and we as a three(some) know we got that down... ain't that right mahchubbydyQue?!

thanks for the double teaming antics... must be getting boring playing "hide n go seek the net" without me...

one last thing... do ya think more about me or daquagagas when you're netting your aguabonitas in the sierra montanas?

check it, that last picture of the now infamous net (below)... it starts out bad and thus ends up worse... pobrecita!

(tell ya what, why don't you two ignore me... so i can ignore you... or maybe your net guy can make a peace pipe and we can smoke some mota or peyote and makeum peace?) no more late night (or is that early morning?) menage a trois... what say you? boneheads...

sorry boy, i can't ignore you now that i gots ya on da run...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Oh, definitely you, Hookd. We all read your posts while sitting around the campfire and debate whether you're the poster boy for birth control, or you're a walking Don't Do Drugs billboard.

Now give us the latest stock quote on Lumber Liquidators and your analysis and go back to hitting your pipe.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800...922/pzoMF1.jpg

check it ooouuuut... chhheeeeee hoooeeeeee laaaaayyyyyyy

day gots a class for doing lettering... hands on teaching method...

maybe you need to take this class... or show your boy and he could take the class.

what'sup? ju see dat verde mosquitoooooe? hehe

and ju got a bras's trout? one with black spots on the border of california n da fisheys?

dyaaaang dood, is dat a new species? a hybrid? mebbe an invasive species...? yeah it might need to be killed and thrown in da trash...

POS...!

burn that thing...

or fix it afta takin da class! you just might have to get schooed on calligraphy since yo eggs are all shriveled up and locked up Inyo man purse.

are those black spots my detritus? you know from me and vuvla's night rendezvous? ooo la la chupa chups! maybe you need her to vacuum that handle a little harder, chupa hard and with a little more saleeeeva... mas escupe perve erfor... yuk yuk

hey battta batta battta, schawing! and a miss!

take care chico... you caring for your patients or lettin em slip?

do your dooty little pooty....

oh, no news on Lumber til the end of the month... unless you get your net fixed...

let us know if you find your huevos rancheros... maybe asked da dyQue..

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 01-02-2017 at 11:46 PM. Reason: dood ya might get some flack about the black spotted trout now too! haha!

gulp gulp!

swallow... !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uo9tMoew6o

Before the market opens on Monday, October 31, Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc. will reveal their earnings for the third quarter of fiscal year 2016 (3QFY16).

Earnings forecasts have it that Lumber Liquidators will miss the top line.

In 3QFY16, according to analysts, Lumber Liquidators will provide loss of 21 cents per share. The company is expected to compress its losses from the previous quarters this season. The Virginia-based company announced loss per share of 31 cents in the same quarter last year, while it reported 45 cents loss per share for the previous quarter.

Lumber Liquidators is to publish revenue of $232.1 million, down 2.52%. E- expects the company to miss top line estimate by reporting $232.08 million. The company reported 3QFY15 revenue at $236.1 million, indicating a miss of 1.74% year-over-year (YoY).

Name:	Screenshot_2016-10-27-00-34-41.jpg 
Views:	460 
Size:	8.7 KB 
ID:	49172

Dood does it really look like that?

Your gold is contaminated with boogers...

Your letters are all wavey...

You proud?

Try to hold ur head up and b proud!

Oh that's right you're proud you're not "hook'd on meth"...

Guess ya can't be proud of your $4 doola, fitty cent net

Dat's all ya shooda paid for dat bad as's boogie handled dream catcher....

Low baller prices....BABY!

Ain't dat right goog?

Hey.... googer booger... u like dat moniker instead?

It kynna ties u n d umb a in a sweet way....

Dun ya tink?

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 10-28-2016 at 03:07 PM.

check these out...

u shood have your effin patients watch these, it might soothe their tortured souls...

then you won't need to make fun of them anymore, ya sick bass tart...

Originally Posted by DarkShadow

you all know, troll MIGUEL....

No ish huh?

I thought my patients were effin crazy.

This dude takes the cake.

the dude is me

this dood is d umb s who needs to watch his pooty mouth... (talking about the handicapped, ill-fated, and/or otherwise needy...)

and he berates all his patients: (effin)CRAZY

aka looney looney looney (another euphemism; kinda like my pipetionary that goog likes to use selective suctionary inductionary)

Lumber Liquidators

Notable earnings before Monday’s open

Oct. 30, 2016 5:30 PM ET eastern time

there was no article but this was posted up.

follow up to come..

stay tuned!

check these out...

u shood have your effin patients watch these, it might soothe their tortured souls...

then you won't need to make fun of them anymore, ya sick bass tart...

the dude is me

this dood is d umb s who needs to watch his pooty mouth... (talking about the handicapped, ill-fated, and/or otherwise needy...)

and he berates all his patients: (effin)CRAZY

aka looney looney looney (another euphemism; kinda like my pipetionary that goog likes to use selective suctionary inductionary)

WOOD NEWS! i mean good news!

Lumber Liquidators misses by $0.49, beats on revenue

Oct. 31, 2016 6:05 AM ET|About: Lumber Liquidators Hold... (LL)

Lumber Liquidators (NYSE:LL): Q3 EPS of -$0.68 misses by $0.49.

Revenue of $244.08M (+3.4% Y/Y) beats by $12.51M.

ooooo ---- ---- loogy dat...

some wood just got more valuable...

others are still a POS.

must be bachiatari

for calling his down trodden and psychotic mental patients ... EFFIN CRAZY!

(you all know troll MIGUEL.... aka d umb s... buys wooden nets so his chick can crawl in my window at night and fulfill our fantasies)

No ish huh?

chee hoe lay vato

no compassion or empathy for the loonies of the world?

where do you work?

and what's the phone number there?

i feel obliged to report such callousness...

doesn't any one else ?

it's a horrible example of care for poor people who have certain mental issues...

i would suggest you take bed pan patrol for a month and clean them with the same sponge and no gloves for that same time period as punishment...

but i'm sure some board can be convened to decide if you should continue employment for such coldheartedness...

what is your full name?

you low life scum...

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post

Lol!

Wha happened? I guess...

It's best to cut your losses when dealing with bad wood...

I make da goog take out her wooden teeth before she works on my hardwood...

I hated it when she used to make all that smoke...

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 10-31-2016 at 10:05 AM.

ahhhmakessense...

Lumber Liquidators Plunges After Higher Legal Costs Widen Loss

BloombergOctober 31, 2016

Oct 31 (Reuters) - Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc reported a bigger quarterly loss, hurt by higher marketing expenses to woo back customers, and said it could not provide a timeline for potential settlements with regulators, or an outlook for its business.

Shares of the company fell as much as 15.5 percent to $15.61 on Monday, despite reporting its first quarterly sales rise in six quarters.

Sales of Lumber Liquidators, which owns brands such as Bellawood hardwood flooring, have been hammered since CBS published a report last year that alleged that some of the company's flooring products had high levels of formaldehyde, a known carcinogen.

Since then, the company has faced several lawsuits from investors and has been investigated by several federal agencies, including the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Lumber Liquidators has settled with some regulators, including the U.S. Department of Justice and the California Air Resources Board, to implement a strict environmental compliance plan and conduct a free air-testing program, but is still under investigation by the SEC and the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of Virginia.

The company has a couple of legal concerns that could prove material, notably litigation related to product liability, Roe Equity Research analyst Laura Champine said in a research note, while maintaining a "sell" rating.

Lumber Liquidators' shares are among the most shorted in the United States, with a third of its outstanding shares being held by short sellers as of Oct. 14, according to Thomson Reuters StarMine.

None of the 13 analysts covering the stock have a "buy" or higher rating, two analysts recommend selling the stock.

legal matters... painful and costly.

any lawyers in da house?

can legal action be brought against a person who speaks egregiously towards another on a public forum?

i tink soooo.... especially when there's a confidentiality clause for patients in the care of professionals, semi-pros and da bush leaguers... haha.

man darkshadow, you really are a d umb s...

man what a pandora's box you opened up...

ur just a hell raiser ain't cha?

Name:	imgp1725.jpg 
Views:	457 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	49181

Lemarchand's box

we all hope you made a good decision

in saying:

No ish huh?

i hope ur gonna be ok... LL

i mean LOL

sheck out that gold inlay.... no boogers...

the devil does good work don't he?

oh mah bad, Pinhead does good work, dun he?

10-4 good buddy, come back...

hehehe

u skerred? u shood be...

this ain't no scare tactics... dood!

---------------
    --------------

this is from the subsequent post... and also my response.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    I see a new business opportunity for Lumber Liquidaters:

Performance Sports Group (PSG), maker of Bauer ice hockey equipment and Easton baseball and softball gear, filed for bankruptcy protection earlier today in Canada and the United States. Among other things, the company cited "weakening consumer demand," the liquidation of Sports Authority back in March 2016 as well as the subsequent bankruptcy of an "internet baseball retailer" as key drivers of their financial downturn. According to the company's most recent annual filing, 51% of Easton sales were to "big box" retailers.

Louisville Sluggers aka "Wood Bats" are poised for a comeback because you can hammer nails into the ends. Or cover in barbed wire.

lol, you got me!

dammit!

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 11-01-2016 at 01:26 AM. Reason: i'm not telling.

I see a new business opportunity for Lumber Liquidaters:

Performance Sports Group (PSG), maker of Bauer ice hockey equipment and Easton baseball and softball gear, filed for bankruptcy protection earlier today in Canada and the United States. Among other things, the company cited "weakening consumer demand," the liquidation of Sports Authority back in March 2016 as well as the subsequent bankruptcy of an "internet baseball retailer" as key drivers of their financial downturn. According to the company's most recent annual filing, 51% of Easton sales were to "big box" retailers.

Louisville Sluggers aka "Wood Bats" are poised for a comeback because you can hammer nails into the ends. Or cover in barbed wire.

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast