Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Lumber Liquidators Laminate Flooring - Do you own any?

Your replies suck Hookd.

let us, please, try to remember why we are here...

we are here to evulvulate goo ga la...

i mean... evaluate wood: lumber flooring and i guess wooden nets...

if we choose to go off subject, should we put on our ninja masks and check for the appropriate penile codes...? otherwise as seen in other posts da dyQue will pop her seed filled noggin up out of the biotch sand... and add those big words to confuse us...

so sucky posts... who defines such terms? you cockrat?

you got any of them cool pics of a sucky post?

i bet you doooo! you're just waiting for the appropriate time to pop em out and make us laugh... hunhhhh???

i couldn't find any news on wood flooring so i just rehashed some old sucky post about crappie wood nets...

and MONOGRAMS

highly valuable MONOGRAMS!!!!

as soon i get some LL news...

but until then... enjoy this net as much as's i have...

thanks for crawling in my window last night gorilla arms!!! were you a little mad last night?

boy, my chimmi changa hurt this morning!

in the mean time...

enjoy this sucky post from the past...

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ds1.jpg 
Views:	318 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	48905

Name:	Screenshot_2016-06-02-23-12-41.jpg 
Views:	332 
Size:	15.6 KB 
ID:	48906

Attachment 48540

(Attachment 48545)

which of these 2 monograms would you prefer on your net-of-a-lifetime, the former or the latter?

would you like to see the first one or the second one, hanging on your den "fishing wall" (on a daily basis)?

which would you enjoy strapping upon your back b4 heading out to your favorite stream? A or B?

of the 2 nets to choose from, which reminds you more of sweet fly fishing and which reminds you of the lovely hookdfisherman?

if you were to buy one of these two nets, which would YOU poorchase?

again, but in a different form... if you were to buy one of these two nets, which would YOU purchase?

would you pay more for #1 or #2 ?

if you were to poorchase, what would you pay for your individual selection?

if you were to purchase, what would you pay?

would you be willing to pay more for a poorchase or a purchase?

if you made a purchase, enjoy your trip!

if you made a poorchase, are you willing to grab yur knuts and get the job done right?

if not, try not to think of your m.barrast status on this forum and a laughing hookd everytime he sees a wooden net. (i seem to have a growing love for wooden nets now a days (did it come from my past? or the present... making fun of d umb s's situation?)LOL ).

DOOD!!! come on!

it's got a lifetime warranty chump... grab your phone, get your knuts (are they still in the dyQue's purse?) ... call the dude, head on out and correct this issue.

you'll feel better about yourself, promise.

dood! you got a man purse now??!

NICE!!!!

Name:	manliness-and-a-man-bag2.jpg 
Views:	343 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	48907
    Attachment 48546

hee hee

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 01-02-2017 at 07:45 PM.

let us, please, try to remember why we are here...

we are here to evulvulate goo ga la...

i mean... evaluate wood: lumber flooring and i guess wooden nets...

if we choose to go off subject, should we put on our ninja masks and check for the appropriate penile codes...? otherwise as seen in other posts da dyQue will pop her seed filled noggin up out of the biotch sand... and add those big words to confuse us...

so sucky posts... who defines such terms? you cockrat?

you got any of them cool pics of a sucky post?

i bet you doooo! you're just waiting for the appropriate time to pop em out and make us laugh... hunhhhh???

i couldn't find any news on wood flooring so i just rehashed some old sucky post about crappie wood nets...

and MONOGRAMS

highly valuable MONOGRAMS!!!!

as soon i get some LL news...

but until then... enjoy this net as much as's i have...

thanks for crawling in my window last night gorilla arms!!! were you a little mad last night?

boy, my chimmi changa hurt this morning!

in the mean time...

enjoy this sucky post from the past...

Technically Speaking, Lumber Liquidators Stock Is Not Out Of The Woods Just Yet

Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (NYSE: ) shares are surging 3.4 percent in early Wednesday trading after the company cleared yet another legal hurdle related to product safety. A California court has ruled in favor of Lumber Liquidators in a 2014 lawsuit claiming that the company didn’t provide a formaldehyde warning to its California customers.
    The stock’s share price jumped as much as 25 percent following news in June that the Consumer Product Safety Commission would not be fining Lumber Liquidators or forcing a product recall.
    The company did, however, agree to pay $2.5 million as part of a settlement with the California Air Resources Board in March.
    Despite the good news, the stock remains down 73.4 percent since the beginning of 2015. The company’s PR nightmare began with a “60 Minutes” episode that exposed potential health and safety violations related to the formaldehyde in its laminate flooring.
    Now that Lumber Liquidators has avoided any major financial damage from the scandal, the only real damage seems to be the blow to its reputation. Still, with the stock down roughly 85 percent from its 2013 highs, the selloff and negative sentiment may be overdone at this point.
    From a technical perspective, however, this week's good news still hasn’t propelled the stock above the $18–19 resistance level that has been in place throughout the past year. If the stock doesn’t follow up Wednesday’s rally with a breakout above $18, it could soon be headed back down to test long-term support in the $10–12 range.

Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. (LL)

15.84-0.47 (-2.88%)

Aug. 25, 2016, 12:57pm

WHEELING – The parents of two children that were injured are suing Lumber Liquidators Inc. for the defective flooring.

Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc. also was named as a defendant in the suit.

The defendants sold Stephen Philipps and Lynsie Philipps composite laminate flooring products that were manufactured in China and the products have formaldehyde levels that are dangerously high and known to pose serious health risks, especially in children, according to a complaint filed Aug. 1 in Ohio Circuit Court.

The Philippses claim they installed the flooring in their Moundsville home and later discovered a month after their final purchase, the defendants stopped selling the flooring and the television program “60 Minutes” reported on the contaminated laminate flooring from China.

When the plaintiffs learned about the flooring, they contacted the store and were told to go online to required an air quality test, which they did and they received their test in the mail from Environmental Diagnostics Laboratory, according to the suit.

The Philippses claim they only received one test, despite the two separate purchases and that they never received any written notice from the defendants informing them that the flooring was defective or dangerous.

On July 3, 2015, the result of the plaintiffs’ flooring testing showed an elevated formaldehyde concentration of .25 ppm and Lumber Liquidators represented that further testing was required, however, the company failed to show up for multiple appointments and failed to respond to phone calls, according to the suit.

The Philippses claim on Aug. 28, 2015, a contractor obtained samples of the flooring for further testing and, in December, new samples were taken. After getting no response from the defendants regarding the results, on April 13, the plaintiffs sent Lumbar Liquidators a cure offer, pursuant to West Virginia code.

The defendants breached their express and implied warranties of merchantability and fitness and were negligent, according to the suit.

The Philippses claim the defendants falsely and fraudulently represented that the purchased flooring was free of defects when it was purchased and violated the West Virginia Consumer Credit and Protection Act.

The Philippses are seeking compensatory and punitive damages with pre- and post-judgment interest. They are being represented by James G. Bordas III and Jason E. Causey of Bordas & Bordas.

Ohio Circuit Court case number: 16-C-242

I'm wondering how and to what extent their children were injured. ..

You don't have to believe me But the way I, way I see it Next time you point a finger I might have to bend it back Or break it, break it off Next time you point a finger I'll point you to the mirror; para more

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 09-06-2016 at 02:02 AM.

Lumber Liquidators Announces Senior Management Appointments

TOANO, Va., Sept. 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Lumber Liquidators (LL), the largest specialty retailer of hardwood flooring in North America, today announced two appointments to its senior management team. Martin "Marty" Agard will join the Company as Chief Financial Officer, and Christopher Thomsen has joined as a Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer. Interim CFO Greg Whirley will remain with the Company in his role as Senior Vice President, Finance.

Lumber Liquidators Announces Senior Management Appointments

TOANO, Va., Sept. 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Lumber Liquidators (LL), the largest specialty retailer of hardwood flooring in North America, today announced two appointments to its senior management team. Martin "Marty" Agard will join the Company as Chief Financial Officer, and Christopher Thomsen has joined as a Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer. Interim CFO Greg Whirley will remain with the Company in his role as Senior Vice President, Finance.

I'll post LL news when I find some... it's down slightly. Nothing to worry about.

However...

there is some concern over this:

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

No ish huh?

I thought my patients were effin crazy.

This dude takes the cake.

this was recently brought to the surface by the "crazy/insane" terminology used to show "concern" (or the lack thereof) for the hook'dfisherman boo hoo, whoa is me...

you would think that someone whose profession it is to help people, should adhere to some sort of ethical standards for the benefit of those he/she is trying to help. Specifically that the professional's patients would come first and that one would behave in a manner that looks out for the best interest of the ill.

Professionalism in that field should mandate that the patient be treated with the full respect that one would wish for themselves or a family member in need of aid.

Shouldn't some sort of human dignity and human rights standard be considered? How about compassion during that period of care? If such characteristics are not considered or given, is one really providing the best care to the patient(s)?

More importantly, shouldn't a fellow caregiver/doctor report such behavior when top professional care and respect to the patient is not given? Who can stand by and witness/overhear (through self incrimination) such actions and not report such horrible and disrespectful acts?

Isn't there a law that requires one to report behavior that does not have the patient's best interests at heart?

Are there no governmental agencies to investigate any violations that are reported for the sake of the ill... mental, physical or meth/wooden net addictions?

the only thing I can suggest is if you get a caregiver/doctor that fly fishes wearing 17 extra large waders...RUN!

if necessary, motor that wheelchair out the front door as fast as you can!

or you'll be sorry!

you would think that someone whose profession it is to help people, should adhere to some sort of ethical standards for the benefit of those he/she is trying to help. Specifically that the professional's patients would come first and that one would behave in a manner that looks out for the best interest of the ill.

Professionalism in that field should mandate that the patient be treated with the full respect that one would wish for themselves or a family member in need of aid.

Shouldn't some sort of human dignity and human rights standard be considered? How about compassion during that period of care? If such characteristics are not considered or given, is one really providing the best care to the patient(s)?

More importantly, shouldn't a fellow caregiver/doctor report such behavior when top professional care and respect to the patient is not given? Who can stand by and witness/overhear (through self incrimination) such actions and not report such horrible and disrespectful acts?

Isn't there a law that requires one to report behavior that does not have the patient's best interests at heart?

Are there no governmental agencies to investigate any violations that are reported for the sake of the ill... mental, physical or meth/wooden net addictions?
    Lol wait so Miguel is a caretaker/doctor for the insane? Is Quagga's real name Annie Wilkes and is employed as his nurse? Hahaha now it all makes sense...

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Lol wait so Miguel is a caretaker/doctor for the insane? Is Quagga's real name Annie Wilkes and is employed as his nurse? Hahaha now it all makes sense...
    tha's so funny.

he does sorta take care of an worry bout me (the insane one)... doesn't he ... ?

i had to google annie wilkes... lol

i dreamed she'd be some great historical scientist of the past, yeah like that's gonna happen.

i really couldn't care less about d umb s and all his trolling.

i am just having a little fun with all my antagonistic crappie i fling out.

i was trying to figure out what his name might be from his monogram.

i actually guessed it was miguel (i hope it really is and you're not pulling my leg).

really mikey, i don't care how you treat ur effin patients (or is that fellow patients?) lol

i was jus tryin to push ur buttons...

the dyque... psuedo intellect... sure ur smarter than a lot of people here. queen of kings or queen of fools, have ya

fingered it out yet?

just try to remember, it's a fishing site. ur not gonna get genius quality peeps here girl... i mean look at pucker boy...

always giving out his credentials... all you interviewees... that's just hilarious how and why you do that...

i never thought this place would be like this, but gen disc is full of the regular joes of the world.

i feel dumb for thinking it coulda been more... mah bad.

i'll see ya'll at the water

tha's so funny.

he does sorta take care of an worry bout me (the insane one)... doesn't he ... ?

i had to google annie wilkes... lol

i dreamed she'd be some great historical scientist of the past, yeah like that's gonna happen.

i really couldn't care less about d umb s and all his trolling.

i am just having a little fun with all my antagonistic crappie i fling out.

i was trying to figure out what his name might be from his monogram.

i actually guessed it was miguel (i hope it really is and you're not pulling my leg).

really mikey, i don't care how you treat ur effin patients (or is that fellow patients?) lol

i was jus tryin to push ur buttons...

the dyque... psuedo intellect... sure ur smarter than a lot of people here. queen of kings or queen of fools, have ya

fingered it out yet?

just try to remember, it's a fishing site. ur not gonna get genius quality peeps here girl... i mean look at pucker boy...

always giving out his credentials... all you interviewees... that's just hilarious how and why you do that...

i never thought this place would be like this, but gen disc is full of the regular joes of the world.

i feel dumb for thinking it coulda been more... mah bad.

i'll see ya'll at the water
    Hey I resemble that comment!!!!! But come on Trump might actually win this thing. (that really would make me a genius) Not for predicting he would win, be warning of all the evil that might come from that possible outcome. Did you hear the latest STUPID thing Commander in Chief Donald Trump threatened to do. Start a war with Iran because their sailors do insulting gestures at our boy's at sea!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 09-17-2016 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Hey I resemble that comment!!!!! But come on Trump might actually win this thing. (that really would make me a genius) Not for predicting he would win, be warning of all the evil that might come from that possible outcome. Did you hear the latest STUPID thing Commander in Chief Donald Trump threatened to do. Start a war with Iran because their sailors do insulting gestures at our boy's at sea!!!!!
    I doubt blowing a few skiffs outta the water would start a war... I fire at boats and floats from shore whenever I get the chance... it's what I do. Floaters look at me funny... then I get my other rod and fire a second across their bow... I always feel they get the message... Trump SHOULD do the same... as dumbama should be doing, seriously!

If pot shots at these pests start a war... I'm ready... how 'but ju?

Murica!

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 09-17-2016 at 10:16 AM.

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast