Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Lumber Liquidators Laminate Flooring - Do you own any?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    No, name calling doesn't anger me. The operative word in the relevant statement in my previous post was italicized.

And I took no position, nor made any argument, which requires defending.

I doubt anyone here is going to convince you to change the format of your posts. It will certainly serve to reinforce the observation I (and others) have already made, but ultimately won't change anyone's responses to you in relation to the actual content.

Seems my previous illustrated rhetorical narrative seems to have drawn out of you a description of your ideal physical female. Far be it from me to get in the way of what you desire in a woman - though I regret I'm unable to fulfill your......unique......fantasies.

Please. I can't help it if your relentless animosity towards DS coincided with whatever recalled childhood trauma you had involving long wooden net handles. You held up your continued rambling about DS's net for all to see; you can't really have expected everyone else to stay silent about it for long.

And you might want to go reread the post which mentions the "roof jockey", and who it actually references.

As far as the "dyque" comment goes, I'm just going to chalk it up to another one of your fetishes - I'm guessing you like a challenge in your bedroom conquests.

I don't even know how to respond to all that... it's far too complicated.

Thanks for the reply.

Got Gaps?

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 02-23-2016 at 11:48 AM. Reason: does this, illustrated rhetorical narrative, mean a picture??? whew, i smell bs...