Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: ALL the things, i do wrong....... I post HERE.

Default ALL the things, i do wrong....... I post HERE.

::: play/read :::

a 15 pack of natty ice...........was here

or just "FAN" blades...stupid team!. they got through......and discover ROY....2.0 (no dis, just bad timing_take it raw
    never rich...never will...just a humble HEART..................to this THING CALLED LIFE! ::::NEW CHALLENGER!!! ::::

::::: in the heart,... i wait.. and let the blades... of this fan, come around another ...........360 MODO KUDASAI. on this hot shiny day, do the talking.... they turn, violently, moderate, or whisper... I command it. Just like you....have control, of something call LIFE. RECORD..wo wo wo come Rewind .YOU at step :::::: 1. ............called..................LIFE! :::::: YOU ARE THE DRIVER!!!!!!!!!!! NOW step on it!!!.........aka the ROY.
    Last edited by Roy; 02-07-2020 at 04:38 AM.

copy of something i wrote...
    ::::: my writing .............check!!!! sunsets and death.. go together...with majestic red, orange, and dark hues.....and sprinkles of waves,,,,,..then I must be dead.. cause such " a scene ........... Is never to be seen, again!" , till the many TOMORROWS ............... I BREATHE ..................................... today..............AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! ::::: DON'T EVER SUICIDE!!!, I love you, but I don't even know YOU! having some one give up, let's me speak!!!!::::: to !!!!!!!!!!!! i WILL miss you, Leaving this black hole!, when i speak or think of you. :::::::

ALWAYS WAIT, TILL 6 AM EVERYDAY.........ANY DAY..................AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (TO HAVE A GOOD DAY OR BAD DAY, or count to TEN....AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) welcome back..., non SUICIDE human::: again!!!

AND WITH THAT.................admonish!! :::the perils OF LIFE. TO BE IT!!! LIFE, you ARE NOW, the TORCH to pass it through:::

ROY.

::::: light of mine........kusasai///, record come rewind.... i see , (record please, come REWIND)... i see waves eat at a topography.... and i was there, watching it erode ... I REMEMBER BEING UNSTOPPABLE IN MY 20s, then 30 same around....now 40s.....yet .... IT WAS STILL YESTERDAY.... dont care much...... just be alive it TODAY........for TODAY ..only realy matters...for a real.............TODAY.::::: and NOW.........LIGHT OF MINE.....TODAY AND EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :::::...............take me to :::OLD AGE:::

ROY.
    Last edited by Roy; 02-07-2020 at 04:39 AM.