Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Lumber Liquidators Laminate Flooring - Do you own any?

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post
    what does this imply? lol
    Meth is a hellavu drug?

intra day chart for Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-18-22-53-50.jpg 
Views:	289 
Size:	5.0 KB 
ID:	48458. Click image for larger version. 

ID:	48458.

(all that had to be done was to take a narrow, fine blade, straight edged chisel and a quick (2 minute?) press along the horribly wavy inside vertical and horizontal lengths... alas for a buck fitty, one gets what little one pays for.

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 10-31-2285 at 03:06 AM. Reason: i call the poor-chaser... el cheapo; north of the border
    ).

Since no one can truthfully and honestly answer the question... my feelings are that it implies this one is

a big fat Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-18-22-50-10.jpg 
Views:	301 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	48459oser...

(but that's just my feelings on the totality of this topic).

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 02-21-2192 at 014:49. Reason: A 2013 report by the Environmental Investigation Agency revealed that Lumber Liquidators' indiscriminate and poor sourcing practices resulted in the destruction of critically endangered tiger habitats and forests.[5]

Further investigation lead to the conviction of a Russian supplier in 2014. Shortly after the conviction Lumber Liquidators lost about twenty percent in stock value for potential violation of the Lacey Act. During 2015, the company was involved in controversy regarding the level of formaldehyde in the Chinese-made laminate flooring that it was selling.[6]

The company appointed John M. Presley as Chief Executive Officer.[7]

The company's founder, Tom Sullivan, served as interim CEO following the resignation and was replaced in November 2015 by John Presley.[8]

On October 22, 2015, Lumber Liquidators pleaded guilty in federal court to the illegal importation of hardwood flooring.[9]

In February 2016, a federal judge sentenced the company to $13.15 million in penalties, consisting of $7.8 million in criminal fines, $3.15 million in civil forfeiture, $1 million in criminal forfeiture, and $1.2 million to conservation organizations.[10]

It was the largest financial penalty ever issued for violating the Lacey Act of 1900.[11]
    ).

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 01-02-2017 at 07:30 PM.

intra day chart for Click image for larger version. 

ID:	48458. Click image for larger version. 

ID:	48458.

(all that had to be done was to take a narrow, fine blade, straight edged chisel and a quick (2 minute?) press along the horribly wavy inside vertical and horizontal lengths... alas for a buck fitty, one gets what little one pays for.

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 10-31-2285 at 03:06 AM. Reason: i call the poor-chaser... el cheapo; north of the border
    ).

Since no one can truthfully and honestly answer the question... my feelings are that it implies this one is

a big fat Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-18-22-50-10.jpg 
Views:	301 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	48459oser...

(but that's just my feelings on the totality of this topic).

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 02-21-2192 at 014:49. Reason: A 2013 report by the Environmental Investigation Agency revealed that Lumber Liquidators' indiscriminate and poor sourcing practices resulted in the destruction of critically endangered tiger habitats and forests.[5]

Further investigation lead to the conviction of a Russian supplier in 2014. Shortly after the conviction Lumber Liquidators lost about twenty percent in stock value for potential violation of the Lacey Act. During 2015, the company was involved in controversy regarding the level of formaldehyde in the Chinese-made laminate flooring that it was selling.[6]

The company appointed John M. Presley as Chief Executive Officer.[7]

The company's founder, Tom Sullivan, served as interim CEO following the resignation and was replaced in November 2015 by John Presley.[8]

On October 22, 2015, Lumber Liquidators pleaded guilty in federal court to the illegal importation of hardwood flooring.[9]

In February 2016, a federal judge sentenced the company to $13.15 million in penalties, consisting of $7.8 million in criminal fines, $3.15 million in civil forfeiture, $1 million in criminal forfeiture, and $1.2 million to conservation organizations.[10]

It was the largest financial penalty ever issued for violating the Lacey Act of 1900.[11]
    ).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-24-04-04-18.jpg 
Views:	287 
Size:	12.5 KB 
ID:	48460

This company... don't pay too much for it, if you're feeling too sentimental, make sure you bring a magnifying glas's.

Some nets, the good ones look to cost close to 550 ducats.

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-24-04-07-07.jpg 
Views:	304 
Size:	13.6 KB 
ID:	48461

I know a guy... paid like a $buckfifty, keep your wits about you when buying wooden chimmy changas. .. otherwise you might get ...

Well, ya'll know what you'll get... Oooo la la bebe!

Did you really pay $550 for a net? That net????? Whew, lucky for you... I don't believe you're really that stupid... lol.[/SIZE]

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 01-02-2017 at 07:31 PM.

Btw, I'm up so early Cuz I'm going to sarl... catch ya late...

wooden chimmy changas
    Oh is that what daddy named the net he stuck in ya? Explains both your obsession with nets and your racial undertones....

Btw, I'm up so early Cuz I'm going to sarl
    I dunno what's worse, denying your meth habit, or admitting you go to SARL....

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Oh is that what daddy named the net he stuck in ya? Explains both your obsession with nets and your racial undertones....

I dunno what's worse, denying your meth habit, or admitting you go to SARL....
    Well it wouldn't make sense if I called them $550 dollar chopsticks or a $550 dollar wooden hand made gold inlay spaghetti strainer now would it?

Then other members would truly wonder if I was now using a super strength meth from breaking bad...

Besides, it is the world we live in... diversified and free... it's all how we relate to each other now a days... my world is your world... yours is mine... lol

Finally, a fishing related comment from the dyQue!!!

I believe SARL has its place in our world, it's the fishing world diversified and free, don' judge babydoll!

Well it wouldn't make sense if I called them $550 dollar chopsticks or a $550 dollar wooden hand made gold inlay spaghetti strainer now would it?
    You can call it a $20 soup ladle if it helps your daddy issues go away.

What I'm loving is how lately, you're including excuses on why you're up posting at 4 am.

"I'm going to SD on an overnight."

"I'm up cuz I'm going to SARL."

"No, i'm NOT up buying Meth!"

"Please believe me!"

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    You can call it a $20 soup ladle if it helps your daddy issues go away.

What I'm loving is how lately, you're including excuses on why you're up posting at 4 am.

"I'm going to SD on an overnight."

"I'm up cuz I'm going to SARL."

"No, i'm NOT up buying Meth!"

"Please believe me!"

You and me buddy, I know the issues we face... we all know your nightmare Is more real than mine...

You just fantasize mine, but gotta live yours... you even posted up pics.... big mistake when you're gonna try to brag about it and you got me as your nemesis. ..

So many things you don't have going for you...

Be proud anyways...
    Last edited by hookdfisherman; 05-25-2016 at 08:30 PM. Reason: and a little less delusional...

So many things you don't have going for you...

Be proud anyways...
    Proud that I'm not addicted to meth? You betcha! That's one thing I don't have going for me, you are correct on that one.

I went to taco bell tonight...

New Menu Item!!!!

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-25-22-24-24.jpg 
Views:	248 
Size:	6.2 KB 
ID:	48467ACHO

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-18-22-57-23.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	5.7 KB 
ID:	48465RANDE

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-18-22-56-22.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	4.8 KB 
ID:	48466ECHUGA

ID:	48466OSER

FREE for now... but in a week or 2...

$150 - $550 depending upon quality desired.

Just remember, if you pay less you get less. (except for morons... who pay more and get less!)

be proud and face your fears... call your loco taco bell and request it now... a good taco restaurant would give you your order as requested otherwise with so many views and honest criticism, just ignoring the issue might effect future revenue...

(i am trying to help you out here, seeing as how goo ga la doesn't want to do anything but add fuel to the flame)

i mean look at:

ID:	48466UMBER

ID:	48466IQUIDATORS!

do your customers wrong?

the dumb ones won't realize what they purchased until a true friend or ugly girlfriend points it out and when the googaga hits the fan

we all see the beach...

i wish some would just man up already!

sheesh!

First edit by hookdfisherman; Tomorrow at 4:30 AM. Reason: don't fret, you have the power to make it all go away... but can you figure it out?

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 01-02-2017 at 07:33 PM.

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast