Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2/27/15 Sundown session, N.Samo, heartbreak Gopro action

Nice vid though mister..........." HUNTING GIANTS CHAMPION "

Keep up the good work out there buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by bones View Post
    SNGF........ BAT RAY........ St Croix Rods are made in Taiwan by Armenian Elves
    You wish Big bro , they would be the best in the world if that was true and sure wouldn't brake or bend anyway ))))
    They're always bats or sngf-s for you )))

Quote Originally Posted by bones View Post
    Nice vid though mister..........." HUNTING GIANTS CHAMPION "

Keep up the good work out there buddy!
    Thanx lieutenant !

Whats up MIKE!

Sweet video Edgar, Bummer about the rod, sometimes the rush of knowing you have something big on the line gets the best of us.
    I know alittle too well, my newbie days gave me a little taste of what I just witnessed.
    Try and be alittle more patient next time, you could have definitely landed it without a problem if you would have just let it swim around to tire out rather than trying to land him quickly. Good luck man!

Quote Originally Posted by iLLest View Post
    Whats up MIKE!

Sweet video Edgar, Bummer about the rod, sometimes the rush of knowing you have something big on the line gets the best of us.
    I know alittle too well, my newbie days gave me a little taste of what I just witnessed.
    Try and be alittle more patient next time, you could have definitely landed it without a problem if you would have just let it swim around to tire out rather than trying to land him quickly. Good luck man!
    Thank you very much illest, I rushed it, I was afraid of getting snapped off on structure , but turns out there really isn't as much structure there as I thought , Patience would've been my best choice. You are 100% right!
    Good luck to you too sir!

Watched the video, and first thing you did was tighten the drag. Thats not the way.

Quote Originally Posted by exfactor View Post
    Watched the video, and first thing you did was tighten the drag. Thats not the way.
    I completely agree My Exfactor, i had cleaned my reel and completely loosened the drag to store it (like i always do), and never had really tightened it to the point i would like it to be , and it was pretty loose, that was main reason i jumped on my drag immediately , Rookie mistakes . Thanx for taking a look sir, hope you enjoyed it.

Tight lines

Wow what a heart breaker! Great video with some serious bendo action!

Default Broken Rod

Nice vid, but gotta say, Hoggin it in with the Bendo like that, is what caused it, more time with the drag adjusted
    right would have prevented that !!! .Seemed like a big one though.

Quote Originally Posted by 5150fishn View Post
    Wow what a heart breaker! Great video with some serious bendo action!
    Quote Originally Posted by fishshep View Post
    Nice vid, but gotta say, Hoggin it in with the Bendo like that, is what caused it, more time with the drag adjusted
    right would have prevented that !!! .Seemed like a big one though.
    I agree Fishshep, a little too excited , it was a big kitty and I shouldve taken my time . A lesson learned the hard way.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast