Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Canyon Lake late Feb...

Quote Originally Posted by ddoskocil View Post
    Need to know a resident who calls you in, they check at every gate...I'm not blowing up a spot, its a big lake, low fishing pressure, not just anyone can get in to fish...It's about helping other fishermen out...When I was younger, I wish I had people to help me...This forum in the past was really good, a lot of other people helped me.

LBass1 - I release all bass to be photographed and caught another day, in your posts, you don't release them all....hmmmm....who hurts the fishery more?

I can fish that lake whenever too. Big whoop. Is it fun, hell yeah, can it be great.... hell yeah.

Just because you do not mess the lake up does not mean other people don't. When the bite gets good... everyone starts calling their friends of friends and so on. This place can get packed with people who do not live there. Actually guests have to fish with a resident as well. Most people get called in and fish on their own. This can be no bueno.

Yes, you can fish the backside.... nothing special there. This is all in reference to accessing areas behind the gates.

If you like fist fights and grown men cursing each other out, then definetly go fish the pipes with the legions of live shad nutsacks. Be sure to wear a cup.

Default Blow your spot

Quote Originally Posted by LBass1 View Post
    How about you fnners stay out of the place and not ruin it like every other lake that comes on this forum. Why blow up your own spot like you are really onto something. Kills me watching you people put posts up like this.
    You silly rabbit !icks are for chicks.....LOL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123