Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Tragic loss for Team 57 and the fishing community

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Tragic loss for Team 57 and the fishing community

I type with a heavy heart this evening, unable to sleep, still numb and in disbelief over the recent news that "Trout Nine" aka "TK" lost his life in a senseless act of violence this weekend....I realize most people who know him have already learned of this through social media, but I felt his FNN friends should know as well.

A Memorial has already been set up in his name at Sarl, a book to sign in his memory, as well as a fundraiser and BBQ this coming Saturday. From what I understand Irvine will be following suit for the Sport Chalet tournament in his name. TK left behind a young family, it breaks my heart thinking of his children. If you can pay your respects to a fellow fisherman that had a heart of gold, I would encourage you to do so whether you knew him personally or not. He was a good soul.

In an effort to help the family we created a "GoFundMe" memorial fund....thank you in advance for your thoughts and prayers.
    http://www.gofundme.com/nml5p0

TD
    Last edited by troutdog; 03-03-2015 at 09:08 PM.

My condolences go out to his family and friends...anytime anyone losses anyone its huge!!!! I didnt know him but like I said my prayers r with him and his family RIP!!

Tony g

Quote Originally Posted by Fishingdachronarch201E7 View Post
    My condolences go out to his family and friends...anytime anyone losses anyone its huge!!!! I didnt know him but like I said my prayers r with him and his family RIP!!

Tony g
    x2 it's always sad!!!!!

very very sad and way too young rest in peace TK

Wow just to think that we fished at the same lake is just sad! He actually helped me out with a couple of tips here and there
    RIP Trout Nine

This hurts my heart. I live in San Diego, but travel up north occasionally to fish the tourneys up at Irvine, SARL, and Corona. Regardless of which tourney I fished, I always ran into him and it felt like we didn't miss a beat. Still in disbelief. My condolences to the family. RIP TK...

Anybody have a link to the details ... I would appreciate it so I can pray better. If not ... thanks anyways

RIP ... TK