Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Limit LNL Lake 2/21/2015

Default Limit LNL Lake 2/21/2015

Hey Whats up everyone, hope all is well

I met up with Inspektadecks and my bud Oscar...

We Finally got in the water and it started off slow for me...my boy Oscar was first on the board while dragging a nightcrawler...id say about 30 min later Inspektadeks got hot, landed his first on the drop shot, think he said pink power worm, netted it and re-casted and with in 3 min it seemed like he was hooked on again! nets it and bam just like its 2-1- and me O hahah...by this time its 8am and i still have nothing...due the wind in Big Bear i had a big huge sinker on my PB setup because of the high winds from previous weekend...changed that up and put a split shot on and that did the trick :?: casted out and as i was kicking back bam! :shock: *fish on! ill tell you guys, these Tailwalkers sure put up nice fights...felt good having some decent fish on...here's a pic of the first

some lake shots!

Then after i cuaght the first one on PB, landed the next 2 on the pink micetail, then another on PB and the last one for the limit on the micetail...First limit ever :bounce: its a great feeling!

Thanks for reading everyone, i suggest everyone gets out there, great bite!!!! sorry for any mistakes

also that last pic, i noticed 2 of the fish i caught had that slash on the side..anyone have any idea what it could be....i was thinking maybe the shoot as there coming off, i doubt its bass, they had a huge dieoff here but who knows....

Final Tally

Inspektadeks-Deuce
    Big O-Tre
    Tony G Fiver

Thanks

Tony G

Thanks for the report. Way to go on limiting out. Maybe the slashes were from birds?

Quote Originally Posted by Spottie View Post
    Thanks for the report. Way to go on limiting out. Maybe the slashes were from birds?
    thanks spottie and yeah some other peeps said the same and another said propellers....leaning more towards the bird deal....

Nice work bro and i like your tub set up!
    i really need to work on hooking mine up

Thanks T-Rex and i read your LNL report, good stuff bro, seemed similar to what i experienced!!!

and yeah hooking up your tube is cool...the more i tube the more ideas i get, good stuff bro.. will have to link up one of these days, come out to the bay!

Hey Tony congrats on the limit and nice job changing your set-up, sometimes the smallest change makes the difference on getting on the fish Never been to LNL hopefully that changes soon. Thank you for the report and awesome pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by battlefish View Post
    Hey Tony congrats on the limit and nice job changing your set-up, sometimes the smallest change makes the difference on getting on the fish Never been to LNL hopefully that changes soon. Thank you for the report and awesome pictures.
    Thanks Battlefish and yeah for sure, it was a good move....

and your welcome!

Tony G