Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 2nd Annual Kids Co Op

Default 2nd Annual Kids Co Op

First of and foremost I would like to say what an event the 2nd Annual Kids Co Op was! It was a hit as over 80 kids signed up for the derby! Kids ranging in age from 2yrs old all the way up to 13 turned out to enjoy a day on the water with family and friends. Fishing was pretty good as a lot of kids brought fish up to the scales from all over the main lake and lagoon. Irvine Lake also opened up the kids Catch out Pond for any kid that did not catch a fish. Before I go any further I would like to thank everyone from Team 57 for their help with this event! Also all of the sponsers:
    Bite On Fishing
    Prodigy Fishing
    Los Anglers
    B Line Jigs
    Dodo Plugs
    B&B Custom Rods
    VC Girlz Fishing Face Protectors
    Team 57
    and more...
    A huge thank you goes out to Armando Hitts On, Dyno Dan, Aaron Titelman and Eddy Tillet (COP Master). Everyone rocked and what a fun event it was. I will let Hitts elaborate more just wanted to share the photos that Irvine Lake took. Please post up as many photos and stories we love to see em.

Big Fish winners-
    Diego Baez 3.35
    Joey Murray 2.55
    Aaron Hernandez 2.50
    Small Fry biggest fish
    Logan Donague 2.30
    Small Fry smallest fish
    Travis Apelian 1.05
    Small Fry most colorful fish
    Cristian Ishiki
    Blind Bogie Winners
    Jarrod Rochin
    Samantha Coll
    Cam York
    Cade Furry
    Gavin Higgins
    Audrey Milk
    Kylen Higgens
    Logan Donahue
    Jacob Delazzaro
    Tamiyah Boykin

Thanks Irvine Lake Staff for putting on such a great event! My kids had a great time, even though the bite was slow for us we all had fun. I've never seen such a turnout for Team 57, my hat's off to you guys for all your work!

I second that JAG107. My son Gavin and his little cuz caught one each and both won $59 in the blind bogie. A great ending to a great day. Thanks Irvine Lake and Team 57. Great job.

What a fun day at the lake for all the kids, paying it forward to future generations of fisherman is what it's all about! Kudos to Hitts0n for getting this yearly traditional going.

TD

Oh ill post more tomorrow. I'm beat from fishing the whole weekend. Thank you for all the props! I work hard for these kids and its was great! Next year will be even bigger! TEAM 57!

A great event for sure! I will post a late report today.

Glad to be there-there was a mile of smiles;

Looks like a lot of hard work went into this event. Major Props to all of you.