Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The OFFICIAL Anaheim Angels 2015 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    I saw his grandkids were at the game the other night, it must be cool to see their grandpa smash a few out before he retires
    LOL.

Hope the Angels also got a sub-contract with Geritol so that when they're still paying Pujols when he's 42, you can make some money back.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    LOL.

Hope the Angels also got a sub-contract with Geritol so that when they're still paying Pujols when he's 42, you can make some money back.
    Of everything going on in this photo shop attempt. It's definitely the fanny pack that gets me every time.
    Great one DS.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Of everything going on in this photo shop attempt. It's definitely the fanny pack that gets me every time.
    Great one DS.
    Didya hear Anaheim still has a team?

Uniforms and everything!

The fact that the Astros who got kicked out of the NL for being horrible, are leading the pack in the AL West, goes to show you that Anaheim still has a chance! (Even though they're a game under .500)

Didya hear Anaheim still has a team?

Uniforms and everything!

The fact that the Astros who got kicked out of the NL for being horrible, are leading the pack in the AL West, goes to show you that Anaheim still has a chance! (Even though they're a game under .500)
    They started worse than this last year and if my memory serves me correct, had more wins than "any" other team in baseball, including your "dreaded" Doyers...lol
    The fact that they both went down in flames in the first round doesn't mean anything does it?

Cmon Team!

We got orange slices and juice boxes.

They were on fire a prior to the all star break. It's a long season. Better question is why does Puig, the Doyers Mike Trout, have a mediocre at best 250 something batting average and only a handful of HR's?

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    They were on fire a prior to the all star break. It's a long season. Better question is why does Puig, the Doyers Mike Trout, have a mediocre at best 250 something batting average and only a handful of HR's?
    I think Mike Trout has more than a "mediocre" .250 and an "handful" of HRs.

I'm surprised we made him look that silly this weekend.

I think Mike Trout has more than a "mediocre" .250 and an "handful" of HRs.

I'm surprised we made him look that silly this weekend.
    No I think Trout is around 310 or so with 32 HR's.. But wasn't Puig supposed to be the Mike Trout rival? Anyways it shows you that there is a serious problem with the Angels when they have 2 players back to back in the lineup with 60+ HR's and still struggling in a division that is not exactly one of the best in the league.

I wouldn't doubt that Trout's wrist is not healed and he came back too early. Expect a possible stay on the DL list, I'm a bit worried about that and now that Wilson is likely out for the season, well just not good news after what looked to be a resurgent team just a couple weeks ago. Weaver being out hasn't exactly helped either.

But wasn't Puig supposed to be the Mike Trout rival?
    I try not to get into ESPN-esque headlines. In a weight room, perhaps he could be a rival.

Unfortunately, baseball requires a brain. Puig, has none. Thus, we know where the "rivalry" is headed.

Anyways it shows you that there is a serious problem with the Angels when they have 2 players back to back in the lineup with 60+ HR's and still struggling in a division that is not exactly one of the best in the league.
    Cmon! Houston is HOT. Seattle is a proverbial contender!

Then again, baseball is played with 9 players, not two guys named Pujols and Trout.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234