Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fin and Feather opening day

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post

yeah, it's the usual with this guy.

He IS smarter than everyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ya know that, right???????

Don't let him fool you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*He's just trying to throw you off with logic, math (higher math I might add, lol!!!!!!!!!!!) and saying and doing things he usually doesn't do or say, but is willing to make the exception to PROVE his point. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's a snobber bobber, look!!!!!!!!!!! you see him bobbin'????????

*my last post for etucker. say what u will "e", i'll just read it...

Dude, fix your spacing, brah.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Dude, fix your spacing, brah.
    Like this?

not Originally Posted by hookdfisherman
    Yeah, it's the usual with this guy.

He IS smarter than everyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya know that, right??????? Don't let him fool you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*He's just trying to throw you off with logic, math (higher math I might add, lol!!!!!!!!!!!) and saying and doing things he usually doesn't do or say, but is willing to make the exception to PROVE his point. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's a snobber bobber. Look!!!!!!!!!!! You see him bobbin'????????

*This is my last post for etucker. Say what you will "e", I'll just read it....
    You don't mind the extra emphasis at the end of my sentences? So, I just left those (logically speaking that is).

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 03-03-2015 at 03:10 PM. Reason: thx for lettin me repost my last jab

Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
    Relax dude, I'm giving fishfinder a hard time...been a member 8 years!

MM
    I'm sorry I apologize!!!!! I'm just a little jumpy because it seems though if anyone writes a fish report, it's like drawing a big target on that persons back!!!! Which has the negative effect of that person not wanting to write a fish report again. If no one writes fish reports, I guess we could all reminiscence about our first love!!!! lol

Like this?

not Originally Posted by hookdfisherman

You don't mind the extra emphasis at the end of my sentences? So, I just left those (logically speaking that is).

Hookdfishermen, I've changed my mind about you!!!!!! You're pretty harmless!!!! With the bass spawn underway now there is going to be more feces flying around here then in "THE MONKEY HABITAT" at the zoo!!! Just try to be clever in your insults about me!!!! I like a good laugh too!!!! I'll be rating you on how funny and clever they are!!!! lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 03-03-2015 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
    Relax dude, I'm giving fishfinder a hard time...been a member 8 years!

MM
    Sent you a pm.

Here I stand, waiting... lol.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Hookdfishermen, I've changed my mind about you!!!!!! You're pretty harmless!!!! With the bass spawn underway now there is going to be more feces flying around here then in "THE MONKEY HABITAT" at the zoo!!! Just try to be clever in your insults about me!!!! I like a good laugh too!!!! I'll be rating you on how funny and clever they are!!!! lol
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rod_Belt__with_gimbal_.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	45890

epucker, No rating for my cleverness? or you need a little more time? LOL

10. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1.
    Last edited by hookdfisherman; 03-06-2015 at 01:08 AM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rod_Belt__with_gimbal_.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	45890

epucker, No rating for my cleverness? or you need a little more time? LOL

10. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1.
    Yep 1. I'm confused at the humor!!!! Don't fell bad, I usually don't start laughing very hard at a comedy club till the comedian starts telling dick jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Yep 1. I'm confused at the humor!!!! Don't fell bad, I usually don't start laughing very hard at a comedy club till the comedian starts telling dick jokes.

I had a good response but it inadvertently got erased, it must be a sign. You woulda hated it.

But, I also think you've had enough so...

(and I am tired of the animosity, tc tuck).

Attachment 45893Uhh, I went fishing and ...aah...caught some fish. Uhh you can't know about it....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast