Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The OFFICIAL 2015 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread - Sponsored by McCourt's Parking Lots

and oh, yeah did you hear the Comcast merger is no mas? Now we can look forward to not seeing Guerrero not playing for the rest of time.

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    and oh, yeah did you hear the Comcast merger is no mas? Now we can look forward to not seeing Guerrero not playing for the rest of time.
    Yeah, apparently the world's $hi†tiest company won't be able to merge with the world's worst company. Our loss I guess.

And is this Alex Guerrero, or did Vlad Guerrero invade his soul?

Buster-buster -buster...................

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    Buster-buster -buster...................
    can't argue his talent. he deserves better than the Bay Area...

The vaGiants really have our number this year.

It's too bad they don't play the Dodgers for 162 games. They might not be in last place!

it sure stopped them last year ,youre goin be cryin when they get all there boys of the d/l................

we'll be in the all-you-can-eat pavillion Friday... and ESPN has Carlos Frias starting. perfect.

we'll be in the all-you-can-eat pavillion Friday... and ESPN has Carlos Frias starting. perfect.
    Nice! Sneak a few Dodger Dogs out for me. And remember: Ball park nachos, you don't buy them, you only rent them.

Was at the game yesterday for the Kershaw blanket, but it was sure the Greinke show.

So when does the entire team got popped for PEDs? Gabe Kapler AND Mark McGwire as our strength and batting coaches? Something smells HGH-hy.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Nice! Sneak a few Dodger Dogs out for me. And remember: Ball park nachos, you don't buy them, you only rent them.

Was at the game yesterday for the Kershaw blanket, but it was sure the Greinke show.

So when does the entire team got popped for PEDs? Gabe Kapler AND Mark McGwire as our strength and batting coaches? Something smells HGH-hy.
    they need to give some of that ish to the pitching staff...

will Brandon McCarthy be mistaken for Darren Dreifort on the street?

is Riyu Ri-yused up for the season/career?

are Pederson, Urias and Seager on their way to Philly for Cole Hammels?

or will the Wonder Twins just wait and see what free agents turn up come June?

stay tuned... (if you are one of the 30% who actually can.)
    Last edited by City Dad; 04-30-2015 at 12:45 PM.

they need to give some of that ish to the pitching staff...

will Brandon McCarthy be mistaken for Darren Dreifort on the street?

is Riyu Ri-yused up for the season/career?

are Pederson, Urias and Seager on their way to Philly for Cole Hammels?

or will the Wonder Twins just wait and see what free agents turn up come June?

stay tuned... (if you are one of the 30% who actually can.)
    One of the good things that I've seen from the new GM(s) is that the moment another team asks for any of those prospects, the phone connection dies mysteriously. Unlike Colleti, who would trade 12 of our guys for a new suit, these new GM(s) know when to hold firm. Pederson, Urias and Seager should be in blue for a while. In fact, if anybody even mentioned Pederson, i'd also hang up the phone so that word runs around that we're not messing around; unlike Fox who would deplete the entire farm system because someone offered them a 4% tax cut.

McCarthy was a gamble that we rolled the dice on, and it became snake eyes. It happens. We have the deep pockets to deal with his early departure.

Ryu? He threw a few pitches off the mound a few days ago, but apparently there's no clear distinction on when he comes back. I'll keep listening to the pundits who think that our injuries early in the year may be a blessing in disguise. My big bet is that Ruben Amaro is a bigger moron than our front office, so if we do get Hammels, we'll get him for a few canisters of Skoal and 12 bats. We may throw in 13 bats.

Even with the injuries, I'm still loving the depth of the team, which is what large pockets get you. Unlike SF, our injuries aren't causing us to be at the bottom of the cellar.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast