Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The OFFICIAL 2015 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread - Sponsored by McCourt's Parking Lots

I hear City Dad throws a mean knuckle ball.

Maybe he can pitch the 7th and 8th?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I hear City Dad throws a mean knuckle ball.

Maybe he can pitch the 7th and 8th?
    a high-arch knuckle ball

What about that bull pen, folks!?

And Lorenzo "Not Al" Bundy getting benched for Roenicke? Is a changing of the guard happening right now?!

Will Kiké's bananas run out before September?!

Stay tuned!

(And Chase Utley? Really?)

wonder what Darren Driefort is up to these days...

I hear Ryan Howard wants to come to LA too! Let's get him!

Let's get Pedro Feliz and we'll put him at 3rd, so we can re-create the 2008 Phillies infield.

And where is Charlie Manuel!? Replace Davey Lopes with Manuel and we're set.

Bring back Steve Carlton...it's pitching they need.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpknocker View Post
    Bring back Steve Carlton...it's pitching they need.
    While we're at it, let's bring back Pete Rose, as a player and a coach, so we don't have to deal with this confused look in the dugout time after time:

He can throw games late and nobody will notice, considering this awful bull pen.

If Roenicke was brought in to put heat on Mattingly, I wonder why Tim Wallach isn't being considered for manager if they dump Mattingly?

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpknocker View Post
    If Roenicke was brought in to put heat on Mattingly, I wonder why Tim Wallach isn't being considered for manager if they dump Mattingly?
    I think that Tim unfortunately is tainted, being part of the "Mattingly Guard." He's packaged with Mattingly, so wherever Mattingly goes, he goes. You do bring up a good point, which is why I think why Wallach wasn't considered, and I think we have our answer.

Mark my words, if the Blue does not win the WS this year, Lopes, Honeycutt, Bundy, Wallach and Mattingly better pack up their bags. Roenicke will be our manager in the interim while the nerds try to build a coaching staff they think can win it all.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I think that Tim unfortunately is tainted, being part of the "Mattingly Guard." He's packaged with Mattingly, so wherever Mattingly goes, he goes. You do bring up a good point, which is why I think why Wallach wasn't considered, and I think we have our answer.

Mark my words, if the Blue does not win the WS this year, Lopes, Honeycutt, Bundy, Wallach and Mattingly better pack up their bags. Roenicke will be our manager in the interim while the nerds try to build a coaching staff they think can win it all.
    Yeah, that's probably right...in lots of businesses, when new top management comes in, they replace middle management with their own people either immediately or in stages.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast