Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: The OFFICIAL 2015 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread - Sponsored by McCourt's Parking Lots

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    No runs in an entire series? how the F is that even possible? Against the bottom two in their rotation??????

well, at least our pitching is strong... oh, wait...
    I think if Mattingly had a decision to play a hot left handed batter against Bumgarner, or my dead grandfather who happened to be right handed, my mom would be pissed because somebody just dug up her dad.

Sorry, grandpa.

can you say sweep,,,,,,,,zero runs in 3 games,,,,,,,,,,d/s c/d you boys need to have a meeting with Donny-baseball ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Donnie-baseball day's are numbered.... Joe Maddon to the rescue.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo1 View Post
    Joe Maddon to the rescue.
    ?

The Cubbies gonna trade Maddon for Mattingly straight up?

Juan gone, will it jump Stults the rotation?

Thank you! i'll be here all week!

I love all the butt hurt people who didn't want to see Uribe shipped off.

"But...but...he hit that home run that one time against the Braves."

Yeah, but as Janet Jackson said, "What have you done for me lately?"

We have 50 people who can play third. While I understand he was a club house favorite, this isn't a campfire session at Camp Anawanna. We're trying to win a World Series here, and quite honestly, I was glad to see the brass pull the trigger shipping off a proverbial favorite, in order to increase their odds on getting to the promised land.

We loved you Uribe. May you pull a hamstring walking out to play third for the Braves. Ultimately, I root for the name on the front of the jersey, and not the back.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I love all the butt hurt people who didn't want to see Uribe shipped off.

"But...but...he hit that home run that one time against the Braves."

Yeah, but as Janet Jackson said, "What have you done for me lately?"

We have 50 people who can play third. While I understand he was a club house favorite, this isn't a campfire session at Camp Anawanna. We're trying to win a World Series here, and quite honestly, I was glad to see the brass pull the trigger shipping off a proverbial favorite, in order to increase their odds on getting to the promised land.

We loved you Uribe. May you pull a hamstring walking out to play third for the Braves. Ultimately, I root for the name on the front of the jersey, and not the back.
    but did it improve the pitching situation at all?

btw, I loved the standing ovation for Juan last night. Not sure if is was a show of appreciation or a show of glee in knowing he would surely strike out with one out and the bases loaded.

but did it improve the pitching situation at all?
    John James and Juan Tomas better be good!

I realized we weren't going to get many 'great' relievers for a pudgy dude who was solid at 3B, but had a nagging and recurring hamstring issue.

Sure, Uribe won our hearts with that blast in the 2013 NLDS, but my regression charts show that he's on a down swing. May as well flip him while there's still some value and the cigar smoking dude is somewhat healthy.

There is a traffic jam at 3b. With Olivera apparently MLB ready, things are going to look interesting here in a few weeks.

And Turner is the everyday 3b now? It's not like we have a guy named Guerrero who is apparently hitting the cover off the ball waiting in the wings.

Go Mattingly!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    John James and Juan Tomas better be good!

I realized we weren't going to get many 'great' relievers for a pudgy dude who was solid at 3B, but had a nagging and recurring hamstring issue.

Sure, Uribe won our hearts with that blast in the 2013 NLDS, but my regression charts show that he's on a down swing. May as well flip him while there's still some value and the cigar smoking dude is somewhat healthy.

There is a traffic jam at 3b. With Olivera apparently MLB ready, things are going to look interesting here in a few weeks.

And Turner is the everyday 3b now? It's not like we have a guy named Guerrero who is apparently hitting the cover off the ball waiting in the wings.

Go Mattingly!
    can either of the new Cubans play SS?

can either of the new Cubans play SS?
    Don't think so, but this guy can:

http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1.../p2p-83652298/

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast