Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The OFFICIAL 2015 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread - Sponsored by McCourt's Parking Lots

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    ESPN, TBS, FOX, FS1 and MLBN

http://m.mlb.com/postseason-schedule
    so, it's gonna be Joe Buck and Harold Reynolds?

(also, pm sent)

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    so, it's gonna be Joe Buck and Harold Reynolds?

(also, pm sent)
    I'm sure i'll be Joe Buck on FOX. He'll be blowing the Cardinals all throughout their series.

(BTW, no PM in my PM box. You sure you hit 'SEND?')

I'm sure i'll be Joe Buck on FOX. He'll be blowing the Cardinals all throughout their series.
    He loves those red birds, that Joe Buck does

(BTW, no PM in my PM box. You sure you hit 'SEND?')
    interesting.... check now.

...aaaand right back to the offense-free baseball. Really, Mike Leake? Mike friggin' Leake????

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    Mike Leake? Mike friggin' Leake????

Be the man tonight Kershaw and bring us a game 1 victory, may the Dodger in the sky look favorably down upon our boys in blue.....

TD

It's Playoff Time!*

*Currently at the Short Stop in Echo Park. Everything I say from here on out today, cannot be held against me in a court of law.

Drama in New York tonight....does anyone think Mattingly yanked #22 too fast Friday night?

MM

Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
    Drama in New York tonight....does anyone think Mattingly yanked #22 too fast Friday night?

MM
    The TI-85 computed FIVE days before that if Kershaw got into trouble and the stars were aligned with Venus, that Mattingly would take him out.

Nevermind managing in the situation. The Excel spreadsheet said that he must take him out. It said so 6 months ago. Just like the Excel spreadsheet told him to start a bunch of lefties against deGrom. Including Yaz, whose shoulder is so messed up, he can't even swing.

Mattingly for another 4 years!

The TI-85 computed FIVE days before that if Kershaw got into trouble and the stars were aligned with Venus, that Mattingly would take him out.

Nevermind managing in the situation. The Excel spreadsheet said that he must take him out. It said so 6 months ago. Just like the Excel spreadsheet told him to start a bunch of lefties against deGrom. Including Yaz, whose shoulder is so messed up, he can't even swing.

Mattingly for another 4 years!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Damn funny!!!!!!! I personally didn't think #22 pitch badly enough to get yanked, he was pitching AROUND hitters, missing outside..& why didn't Honeycutt talk to him when it was clear he was doing that? They just yanked him for Baez...

MM

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast