Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: The OFFICIAL 2015 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread - Sponsored by McCourt's Parking Lots

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    Check out the 2015 breakdown. Looks like a big chunk of coin went to players who didn't even play.
    The 'long term' solution is hard for a lot of fans to swallow.

Hey, at least we're not the Mets. I've never seen (2) x (Buckner) = LOL in forever.

At least the series was exciting for baseball fans. I know I was still yelling at the TV, long after Murphy stole third on a walk to slash the throats of the Blue weeks ago.

When's Spring Training? I have 6 hours to drive to Camelback for nothing, and my truck is waiting.

Go Blue. :-|

Oh yeah.

fuuu,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ck Mattingly.

Roberts, eh?

And here I thought they'd spend 30 million on a Cuban manager.

I see Puig is living up to his expectations. Sucker punching a bouncer, smart man he is. Pushing his sister and being investigated for domestic violence, class act for sure.

Well at least he stayed healthy and had a great year at the plate last year.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Sucker punching a bouncer, smart man he is. Pushing his sister and being investigated for domestic violence...
    First hit in months!

(Try the veal!)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    First hit in months!

(Try the veal!)
    Yeah but it looks like he got thrown out.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Yeah but it looks like he got thrown out.
    just two options for the Dodgers: Pay someone to take Puig off their hands... and then watch him become a super star or keep him and suffer one disappointment after another. He will only be crappy here he will only be awesome elsewhere. That is the way the Baseball gods want it.

So the nerds lose the game of chicken with Greinke, and then perhaps over-react in trading for Chapman and signing Iwakuma.

At least Puig now has someone to race home against!

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    just two options for the Dodgers: Pay someone to take Puig off their hands... and then watch him become a super star or keep him and suffer one disappointment after another. He will only be crappy here he will only be awesome elsewhere. That is the way the Baseball gods want it.
    Sad but probably true...maybe they got Chapman to give him a big brother who can help him grow up?

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpknocker View Post
    Sad but probably true...maybe they got Chapman to give him a big brother who can help him grow up?
    http://thebiglead.com/2012/05/24/aro...-in-two-years/

Yeah, big brother is gonna help Puig grow up biiiig time.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpknocker View Post
    Uh...I guess not...
    http://m.mlb.com/news/article/158959...y-police-probe

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast