Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: The OFFICIAL 2015 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread - Sponsored by McCourt's Parking Lots

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    We score 10 runs in one game, and then in the next 10 games, we'll score 5 total.

It's tiiiime for Dodger baseball!
    we new this would be a low-scoring offense when the season began. good thing we have one of the greatest baseball minds at skipper

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    we new this would be a low-scoring offense when the season began.
    We're lead the league in 1 run HRs. At least we have that.

Good thing we have one of the greatest baseball minds at skipper
    Here's your new avatar:

2nd half predictions?

Do we start it off by getting swept by the Nats, while Greinke and Kershaw get one run for support?

hey... where the hell is Cole Hamels???

hey... where the hell is Cole Hamels???
    In Philly, where he should be.

Apparently we just need to give up 1/2 our team to Ruben Amaro, and he'll let Hamels go. We're holding fast.

I'd rather have Cueto. Throw Chapman in there. We'll give them Winnie the Puig. That way Greinke doesn't have to resort to tossing Puig's luggage in the middle of the street, and will prevent Justin Turner from whopping his a$≈.

so it's between us and the Rangers? That'd be cool - but all the starting cole hamels in the world isn't going to mean isht if the offense curls up in the fetal position every time they get the slightest whiff of competent pitching

so it's between us and the Rangers? That'd be cool - but all the starting cole hamels in the world isn't going to mean isht if the offense curls up in the fetal position every time they get the slightest whiff of competent pitching
    Yeah, I bleed Dodger blue but the lack of clutch hitting at times can get hard to watch...I still have hopes with this year's crew but there currently aren't enough .300 hitters in the lineup to make a good post season run.

You guys remember the good ole days where Puig was untouchable?

Wish that guy had some IQ points to go with his natural athletic ability. And 4 months ago, I was flogged, tarred and feathered when I mentioned that I wouldn't mind trading his dumb åss for someone who will help getting us to, and past the post season.

Props to DarkShadow for the not so subtle "vaGiants" in the OP. Well played, sir. :)

Mat Latos and the light-hitting Michael Morse? Or do we take a Leake? Or do we pay the Price? (stop me before I pun again...)
    Last edited by City Dad; 07-29-2015 at 10:39 AM.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast