Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The OFFICIAL 2015 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread - Sponsored by McCourt's Parking Lots

Even if they do well enough against the Giants to stay in first place, they're gonna have to become a much better team in a hurry to get anywhere in the playoffs...unlike the Giants, the Cards, Bucs, Cubs etc. aren't on the DL and win most of their games...

Another good promotion:

@~#$!@%!@$-ing, !@#$!%!$!^#-ing bullpen!!! !%!^#%%@%^#$$^&-ing, 1%!$%@#%$^!!@$!%-ing manager

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    @~#$!@%!@$-ing, !@#$!%!$!^#-ing bullpen!!! !%!^#%%@%^#$$^&-ing, 1%!$%@#%$^!!@$!%-ing manager
    Dumpster fire night, CD....be there!

You bring your own red canister of gasoline and whenever Johnson gets on the mound, we chuck it into the Dodger bullpen! Fun for the entire family.

The bullpen blew another one yesterday....

MM

How about that offense!!!

(Or awf-ense, if you wanna call it that as well)

Good time of year to check out of Dodger baseball. They can continue embarrassing themselves and the city. I'm too busy buying flies for my trip.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    How about that offense!!!

(Or awf-ense, if you wanna call it that as well)

Good time of year to check out of Dodger baseball. They can continue embarrassing themselves and the city. I'm too busy buying flies for my trip.

don't you mean tying flies?

and I'm going to focus on the pitching in this series win... that's right, I'm a starry-eyed optimist right now.

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    don't you mean tying flies?

and I'm going to focus on the pitching in this series win... that's right, I'm a starry-eyed optimist right now.
    Tying? I'll show you my last attempt at tying a fly. Let's just say that it went downhill in a hurry, much like the Dodger 2015 season. I may have as well captured your common house fly and super glued him to a hook.

I'll be without an Internet and phone connection during the last week of the season. Something tells me that once I hit West Yellowstone on our way back home and I get cell service, that I'm gonna receive some very bad news in regards to our playoff chances.

But that's the beauty of being a Dodger fan. Regardless of your payroll, you always expect the worse. :-D

Like any longtime Dodger fan, I've been trained to expect the worst...but I need to point out that the bullpen won the game against the Giants last night...so anything is possible!

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast