Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your most favorite car.

Well I've owned only one car in my life which was my first vehicle so I guess it would be considered my favorite. It was a '64 American Rambler station wagon and was the ultimate surfmobile as it had surfboard racks permanently rusted to its top. It also had a bed in the back with curtains for all the windows. Spent many nights in that car at the beach so we could be the first out at dawn patrol. All my other vehicles since then have been trucks...

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    1979 Datsun 280ZX. Straight-6, same motor as in DS's 210.
    I had the 510, not the 210.

210s were for suckas.

Some jackass decided to steal my radio one day while I had it parked on Innes Ave in Echo Park and completely destroyed my dashboard in the process. It was a stock radio too.

Damn savages in that town. Then someone stole my gas cap door. Who steals the door for your gas cap?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I had the 510, not the 210.

210s were for suckas.
    I stand corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Some jackass decided to steal my radio one day while I had it parked on Innes Ave in Echo Park and completely destroyed my dashboard in the process. It was a stock radio too.

Damn savages in that town. Then someone stole my gas cap door. Who steals the door for your gas cap?
    Maybe they were trying to get your business at one of the local body shops. ¡Se habla español!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123