Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Santa Ana River Lakes

Default Pictures of Fish

I heard that General Santa Ana visited the Eastern Sierras, but that's neither here nor there.

I did visit the Eastern Sierras for VDay's weekend. This is what I encountered:

Sometimes I wonder how houses in the Mid West go for the same price as buying a Mini Cooper here out West. It's times like these that makes me understand why.

-DS

p.s. Caught all of 'em on the world renown City Dad pattern, PowerBait™ Emerger Blue Wing Olive Nymph Streamer Caddis
    Last edited by DarkShadow; 02-17-2015 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I heard that General Santa Ana visited the Eastern Sierras, but that's neither here nor there.

I did visit the Eastern Sierras for VDay's weekend. This is what I encountered:

Sometimes I wonder how houses in the Mid West go for the same price as buying a Mini Cooper here out West. It's times like these that makes me understand why.

-DS

p.s. Caught all of 'em on the world renown City Dad pattern, PowerBait™ Emerger Blue Wing Olive Nymph Streamer Caddis
    If there was a contest for quality pictures, you would win hands down!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    If there was a contest for quality pictures, you would win hands down!!!!!!
    I was gonna post the 'trout in the sink' shot, but unfortunately I had to release all of them.

Maybe next time.

Perhaps a drive way shot too.

Awesome pictures! But where's all the snow?

Ah yes, the good ol' EBWONSC - great pattern! Bead head, parachute, or both?

Tail gate shots is where the glory is at.

Nice brownies DS!

That lack of snow in the Sierra's does not bode well for the fishing outlook this summer. The White mountains and the Bristlecone pines are well worth a trip to see.

nice pics great shots

Nice pics from up North, thanks for sharing the views....

TD

Sweet photos DS!

Beautiful pictures, especially of those bristlecones. To put your hands on one and contemplate the global goings on as it sprouted and grew over the centuries is awe-inspiring. Kinda scary that you could get up there on Valentine's Day, though.
    And nice feesh, too! I prefer the "just before release" shot of the angler holding the fish tightly with a terrycloth towel. That one brings a tear to my every time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast