Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Epic day at the vine bamm bammm bamm !!!

Default Epic day at the vine bamm bammm bamm !!!

FNN:
    Anglers with the wind calming down for the Presidents Weekend Derby, today was an epic day at the Lake.

All trout were biting, the bass bite was hot and the tailwalker's were ripping lines and breaking them.

Marlin Branden of Orange fished with his dad and dropped shot his way to several bass in the 3 to 4 lb class.

Marlin Branden of Orange not only caught a bunch of Bass he also landed this 6 lb Nebraska tailwalker fishing with a dop shot.

Frankie Montoya of Orange caught his 15 lb limit in 3HOURS!!!!

Diego Gamboa of Orange landed double limits today while trolling on his Kayak.

BAMM!!BOOM!! Joseph Guirguis of Lakeview Terrace lands a 6.40 earning him $100 in bogie bucks!!
    Joseph caught the beautiful tailwalker off the West shore on a white mice tail.

Congratulations!!

Here I am counting out his $100 instant cash!

Joseph was very happy!

Congratulations from all of us at Irvine Lake!!!

The time to visit Irvine Lake is now!!!

Tight Lines,
    Vineline

Yep. My son and I did pretty well landing 5 fish tubing around the west shore using pink and white mouse tails and pink and white jigs. Good luck to everyone this weekend.