Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Lights Out - NINJA RECON MISSION

Default Lights Out - NINJA RECON MISSION

Wow! Had a great night up at the Golf Course on Saturday. There was some very light misting/sprinkles falling around 830pm, but we threw on the hoodies and cruised up to the links despite the wet conditions.

Caught 2 fish on my first 2 casts!!! YES ITS ON

It was "video game" like conditions, with a total of 12 fish caught in about 90minutes. Always a bunch of fun when they're hittin' a floating crankbait! Really vicious strikes...which my custom St.Croix Rod just loves. I can feel every little tiny tip-tap from the fish on that rod...almost like a bolt of lightning!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	golf course.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	45769 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 2.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	88.7 KB 
ID:	45775
    Last edited by driven2fish; 02-09-2015 at 06:10 PM.

nice! I was thinking of heading out to there too but I wimped out.
    glad you caught some....try senkos next time, the fattys love em!

Nice - been a while since I went Ninja-ing...

Quote Originally Posted by madbass View Post
    nice! I was thinking of heading out to there too but I wimped out.
    glad you caught some....try senkos next time, the fattys love em!
    haven't fished with senkos for a long time. but I've got a bad habit of reaching for the same old "tried and true" lures whenever I go out.

I'm going to take your advice and see if I can trick a big old golf course bucket mouth into biting!

Quote Originally Posted by driven2fish View Post
    haven't fished with senkos for a long time. but I've got a bad habit of reaching for the same old "tried and true" lures whenever I go out.

I'm going to take your advice and see if I can trick a big old golf course bucket mouth into biting!
    my buddy was tossing a 6 inch hudd and he nailed an 8+lber...I was shocked to see that. I know there's big fish in the gold course but I was floored when I saw the fish engulf the 6 inch hudd. sick!!! senkos work so good at the course...use the watermelon red flake, they love em!!

Quote Originally Posted by madbass View Post
    my buddy was tossing a 6 inch hudd and he nailed an 8+lber...I was shocked to see that. I know there's big fish in the gold course but I was floored when I saw the fish engulf the 6 inch hudd. sick!!! senkos work so good at the course...use the watermelon red flake, they love em!!
    love the tip! i'll be sure to post a report with my results.