Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

View Poll Results: Which party do you plan to vote for?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Democratic

3 11.11%
  • Republican

17 62.96%
  • Libertarian

2 7.41%
  • Green

0 0%
  • Constitution

1 3.70%
  • Other

1 3.70%
  • Not Voting

3 11.11%

Thread: The OFFICIAL 2016 United States Presidential Election Thread - Sponsored by Diebold

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default The OFFICIAL 2016 United States Presidential Election Thread - Sponsored by Diebold

Well now, given today's political headlines (see my follow-up post), I feel there is no time like the present to get this ball rolling.

I've included only political parties in which 50% of voters saw their candidate's name on the ballot in the 2012 presidential election.

Intelligent exchanges, heated debates, baseless predictions, wild speculation, inane mouth-breathing, and all other manners of tomfoolery are encouraged. There is no need to vote now - you have until the election to cast your vote in this poll.

Please refrain from TL:DR treatises, and simply link them if you must use other people's words to express your own thoughts.

Let's get it on!
    Last edited by Lady Quagga; 02-03-2015 at 06:09 PM.