Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

View Poll Results: Which party do you plan to vote for?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Democratic

3 11.11%
  • Republican

17 62.96%
  • Libertarian

2 7.41%
  • Green

0 0%
  • Constitution

1 3.70%
  • Other

1 3.70%
  • Not Voting

3 11.11%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The OFFICIAL 2016 United States Presidential Election Thread - Sponsored by Diebold

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    I think Romney would have won last time had he fought.

Instead he played Mr. Nice guy grocery manager and lost.

After that first debate where he had Obama stumbling he softened and Obama got fierce. The momentum shifted.

Hillary was supposed to be the nominee in 2008, but that didn't happen did it?

I'm not sure she will be in 2016. I'm not saying there is someone ready to take her down, but I think the anti Hillary crowd is way to close to 50%
    Quote Originally Posted by John Harper View Post
    Hard to beat something with nothing.

John
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    When it comes to the Democratic nomination for 2016, Clinton is all but the heir apparent. Short of a radical change in her views on certain political issues, she does not and will not have my vote.

This leaves any hope of me voting for a major party candidate with the Republican party. Which means I am going to scrutinize every GOP candidate out there, and call bullsh*t on their assery when it is deserved.
    Looks like cutbait saw another soft spot.. just like the 49ers... the Hillary hype is just that... I'm going on record she doesn't get the nod

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Looks like cutbait saw another soft spot.. just like the 49ers... the Hillary hype is just that... I'm going on record she doesn't get the nod
    Your right she didn't do the nod to Bill and out sourced the job to Monica............

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Your right she didn't do the nod to Bill and out sourced the job to Monica............
    Nod and humidor

The question begs did he later smoke the Cigar and did it have a wrapper for safe sex.....

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    The question begs did he later smoke the Cigar and did it have a wrapper for safe sex.....
    I don't know what's worse. The fact that we're focusing on incidents that had nothing to do with HilClint or the fact we're overlooking bigger issues like she didn't use a very secure email system while holding public office.

But let's focus on the cigar and her defunct husband's choices for mating rituals.

Previously:

And yet one more to cross off.

Ben Carson: Prisons prove being gay is a choice

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/04/politi...ice/index.html
    I think it's only fair to cover Mr. Carson's retraction and apology for the comments he made. I will reserve judgement, however, given his previous comparison of gays.

It's kind of a shame too - I admire him for his achievements in Neurosurgery and Pediatrics. (Netflix is currently has the movie based on his life story available for streaming.)

Ben Carson sorry for saying being gay is a choice
    Catalina Camia, USA TODAY

Presidential hopeful Ben Carson apologized Wednesday night for saying being gay is a choice, following a backlash over his assertion that prisons are evidence that homosexuality is an option.

"In a recent interview on CNN, I realized that my choice of language does not reflect fully my heart on gay issues," said the retired neurosurgeon and Republican on Facebook. "I regret that my words to express that concept were hurtful and divisive. For that I apologize unreservedly to all that were offended."

Carson launched a 2016 presidential exploratory committee earlier this week. He has a faithful following among conservatives, and is doing better in some public opinion polls than some better-known Republicans seeking the White House.

When asked earlier in the day by CNN's Chris Cuomo if he believes being gay was a choice, Carson replied: "Absolutely."

"Because a lot of people who go into prison go into prison straight — and when they come out, they're gay," he told CNN. "So, did something happen while they were in there? Ask yourself that question."

The American Psychological Association and other medical groups have concluded that homosexuality is not a matter of choice.

Carson, who gained notoriety as a surgeon for his work separating conjoined twins, noted in his Facebook statement that he is a political neophyte.

"I answered a question without really thinking about it thoroughly. No excuses," he said. "I deeply regret my statement and I promise you, on this journey, I may err again, but unlike politicians when I make an error I will take full responsibility and never hide or parse words."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...oice/24422321/

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I don't know what's worse. The fact that we're focusing on incidents that had nothing to do with HilClint or the fact we're overlooking bigger issues like she didn't use a very secure email system while holding public office.
    What amazes me even more is that not only was this an ongoing practice which spanned multiple administrations, but that the National Archives and Records Administration didn't issue the relevant guidance in regards to the prohibition of the use of private email for official government business until late 2013.

I mean, we are talking about ELECTRONIC MAIL here, which pre-dates the internet by DECADES. And no one thought about codifying this policy until a little over a year ago?

What amazes me even more is that not only was this an ongoing practice which spanned multiple administrations, but that the National Archives and Records Administration didn't issue the relevant guidance in regards to the prohibition of the use of private email for official government business until late 2013.

I mean, we are talking about ELECTRONIC MAIL here, which pre-dates the internet by DECADES. And no one thought about codifying this policy until a little over a year ago?

Heh heh, blue dress! Cigar! Heh heh heh!

So the first clown out of the clown car is Ted Cruz, ladies and gentlemen!

Ted Cruz.

• Voted to defund Obamacare
    • Voted against the Violence Against Women Act
    • Opposes the Voter Rights Act
    • Supports privatizing Social Security
    • Opposes comprehensive immigration reform

Seems like he's running a tight campaign that should attract many here!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    So the first clown out of the clown car is Ted Cruz, ladies and gentlemen!

Ted Cruz.

• Voted to defund Obamacare
    • Voted against the Violence Against Women Act
    • Opposes the Voter Rights Act
    • Supports privatizing Social Security
    • Opposes comprehensive immigration reform

Seems like he's running a tight campaign that should attract many here!
    Let us not forget his views on Net Neutrality.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast