Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

View Poll Results: Which party do you plan to vote for?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Democratic

3 11.11%
  • Republican

17 62.96%
  • Libertarian

2 7.41%
  • Green

0 0%
  • Constitution

1 3.70%
  • Other

1 3.70%
  • Not Voting

3 11.11%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The OFFICIAL 2016 United States Presidential Election Thread - Sponsored by Diebold

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    I'm not saying there is someone ready to take her down, but I think the anti Hillary crowd is way to close to 50%
    Hard to beat something with nothing.

John

When it comes to the Democratic nomination for 2016, Clinton is all but the heir apparent. Short of a radical change in her views on certain political issues, she does not and will not have my vote.

This leaves any hope of me voting for a major party candidate with the Republican party. Which means I am going to scrutinize every GOP candidate out there, and call bullsh*t on their assery when it is deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Which means I am going to scrutinize every GOP candidate out there, and call bullsh*t on their assery when it is deserved...
    ...and then vote Communist.

[strike]Mitt Romney[/strike], Jeb Bush, Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Marc Rubio, Chris Christie in 2016?

What ever, could go wrong with that line up? That's like Marvel's Fantastic Five.

I'm voting for Hillary because I always wanted to see the first Sasquatch in office in my life time! (THANK YOU! TRY THE VEAL!)

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    Yup, he's done and should be. Not only for the vaccine stance but more importantly for the condescending shutdown of the interviewer. I was never even a closet fan of his father, just seemed much more fringe than Libertarian, and it looks like the apple didn't fall too far from the Paul tree. Trouble is, he will likely garner enough votes to split the Republican voters and open the door for a Hillary victory.
    It seems Robert F. Kennedy also believes that it is true that vaccines cause autism.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d--3q9PP3mA

Quote Originally Posted by fly addict View Post
    It seems Robert F. Kennedy also believes that it is true that vaccines cause autism.
    I will no longer support Robert F. Kennedy Jr, the III.

I am no longer going to vaccinate my dogs for rabies either.

And yet one more to cross off.

Ben Carson: Prisons prove being gay is a choice
    By Eric Bradner, CNN

Washington (CNN) -- Ben Carson says homosexuality is a choice because many people "go into prison straight -- and when they come out, they're gay."

The neurosurgeon and potential Republican candidate for president in 2016 made the comment in an interview with CNN's Chris Cuomo that aired Wednesday on "New Day."

Asked whether being gay is a choice, Carson responded: "Absolutely."

"Because a lot of people who go into prison go into prison straight -- and when they come out, they're gay. So, did something happen while they were in there? Ask yourself that question," Carson said.

That argument, Carson said, "thwarts" the notion that homosexuality isn't a choice, which is at odds with the majority of the medical community, including the American Psychological Association, who says "most people experience little or no sense of choice about their sexual orientation." Slate's Mark Joseph Stern also outlined the scientific arguments against this particular belief last year.

Carson's comment comes as Republicans try to avoid the kinds of incendiary comments on cultural issues that cost the party two Senate races -- when Missouri's Todd Akin and Indiana's Richard Mourdock drew national attention for their remarks on rape -- and hurt Mitt Romney in 2012.

Other Republicans who are considering 2016 campaigns were silent on Carson's comments Wednesday, with several failing to respond to requests for comment from CNN.

Carson also said he believes the issue of allowing or restricting same-sex marriage should be decided on the state level, rather than by federal courts -- even as the Supreme Court prepares to take up a case this spring that could legalize gay marriage nationwide.

He said it's possible to grant the legal rights that accompany marriage to same-sex couples -- or to any two people at all -- without applying the word "marriage" to their relationships.

"Why do gay people want to get married? Why do they say they want to get married? Because they want to have various rights -- property rights, visitation rights," he said. "Why can't any two human beings, I don't care what their sexual orientation is, why can't they have the legal right to do those things? That does not require changing the definition of marriage."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/04/politi...ice/index.html

as long as people are throwing names out in here, what about Rush?

Quote Originally Posted by exfactor View Post
    as long as people are throwing names out in here, what about Rush?
    As a candidate????? He will always just be the voice of a certain segment of the Conservative movement!!

Bugs bunny got my vote unless----

Cm

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast