Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

View Poll Results: Which party do you plan to vote for?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Democratic

3 11.11%
  • Republican

17 62.96%
  • Libertarian

2 7.41%
  • Green

0 0%
  • Constitution

1 3.70%
  • Other

1 3.70%
  • Not Voting

3 11.11%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: The OFFICIAL 2016 United States Presidential Election Thread - Sponsored by Diebold

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    In fairness, who does the GOP have that is very worthy?????
    In all honesty etucker, I 'm far from convinced by any of them. I flat out will not vote for Bush. As far as I'm concerned though, any but Bush would be better than what we've had or what we'd have with any of the democrats. If the democrats had such success, then why do they have so few potential candidates? Who are the potential candidates? Seriously, Clinton is all they got? And if a third party were to have a shot, where the hell, and who are they?

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Oh look who's back, my favorite cyber stalker...Hi Darlin! I didn't say anything about what I think. He can have any view he wants, I don't care. Perhaps he should have been more PC and fuzed goat heads on Paul instead of Dev's vaporized squirrels. It really was offensive you know.
    Actually, you did indicate your thoughts when you deduced that:

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde
    I'll bet you're one of these folks who suffer from apathy and think everything is just hunky dory eh?
    That you posed it in the form of a question doesn't change your line of illogic.

Simply projecting a visual-food for thought, you know? Oh I know I should have known as the feminazis have now said it's highly disrespectful that we call Her Hilariousness by her first name, let alone Cankles. My sincerest apologies dear Lady Quagga...
    Your "food for thought" is nothing but vapid, empty calories. In that regard, it suits you.

And there's no need to apologize for making a fool out of yourself. It's in your nature.
    Last edited by Lady Quagga; 04-09-2015 at 08:31 PM.

The repubs don't have to go after Her Hilariousness...
    And then, literally, 2 sentences later:

The completely corrupt Hildabeast? ... Lol, you lefties have no one worth a Hilda Beans, none...
    And then a few posts later:

... that we call Her Hilariousness by her first name, let alone Cankles.
    Now, do you purposely throw rakes on the ground so you can step on them? Or is your hypocrisy innate?

In all honesty etucker, I 'm far from convinced by any of them. I flat out will not vote for Bush. As far as I'm concerned though, any but Bush would be better than what we've had or what we'd have with any of the democrats. If the democrats had such success, then why do they have so few potential candidates? Who are the potential candidates? Seriously, Clinton is all they got? And if a third party were to have a shot, where the hell, and who are they?
    I see where you're coming from. You guy's would never know it, but I'm still a registered Republican. I still believe in the Wall Street beliefs, if it's good for business it's good for the country. I still can't stand the Demorats view on the environment!!! The problem is, "I'm now forced to pick from the lessor of all evils in Candidates." My biggest fear after 2008, is someone or party sinking the whole economy. We could go back to the 1930's and a great Depression. The Demorats at least aren't talking about Radical ideas that could push us to the brink of a Depression. For now the Demorats will get my vote!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 04-10-2015 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    And then, literally, 2 sentences later:

And then a few posts later:

Now, do you purposely throw rakes on the ground so you can step on them? Or is your hypocrisy innate?

Do you have anything intelligent to say or is rhetorical deflection all you have? Corrupt Cankles is all the democrats have, not my problem but it is your problem if you are a democrat...

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Actually, you did indicate your thoughts when you deduced that:

That you posed it in the form of a question doesn't change your line of illogic.

Your "food for thought" is nothing but vapid, empty calories. In that regard, it suits you.

And there's no need to apologize for making a fool out of yourself. It's in your nature.

Yawn......

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I see where you're coming from. You guy's would never know it, but I'm still a registered Republican. I still believe in the Wall Street beliefs, if it's good for business it's good for the country. I still can't stand the Demorats view on the environment!!! The problem is, "I'm now forced to pick from the lessor of all evils in Candidates." My biggest fear after 2008, is someone or party sinking the whole economy. We could go back to the 1930's and a great Depression. The Demorats at least aren't talking about Radical ideas that could push us to the brink of a Depression. For now the Demorats will get my vote!!!!!
    etucker, the democrats are in neck deep with Wall Street policies that indeed will crash the economy. Wall Street is on a government created high, any sound economist will tell you that. When this bubble bursts, it could be much worse than anything we've ever seen...

Yawn......
    There, there - it's okay that you can't focus on short, simple sentences.

:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    There, there - it's okay that you can't focus on short, simple sentences.
    Yawn......

Do you have anything intelligent to say or is rhetorical deflection all you have?
    Says the person who gave us this astute and insightful gem:

I'm voting for Hillary Clinton because her honesty and integrity is unparalleled and she's a hotty too boot! And I want O'Malley as her VP cause he plays guitar. Oh, and I want Pocahontas Warren for SoS cause she's so smart and it's about time we put a Native American in charge of foreign policy. What could possibly go wrong with that line-up? Oh, and I'm voting for her because she'll have a billion $$$ war chest too!
    You work in hypocrisy like Dali worked in oils.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast