Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

View Poll Results: Which party do you plan to vote for?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Democratic

3 11.11%
  • Republican

17 62.96%
  • Libertarian

2 7.41%
  • Green

0 0%
  • Constitution

1 3.70%
  • Other

1 3.70%
  • Not Voting

3 11.11%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: The OFFICIAL 2016 United States Presidential Election Thread - Sponsored by Diebold

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    DS you bastard. I just spit my water out on my keyboard.

Brent
    I think the biggest joke is the fact that I was being serious with my descriptions of each of those candidates, yet it does sound like a comedy sketch after I re-read it; that wasn't my original intent. But, welcome to the candidates the Republicans are fielding!

The field is so bad, their game plan is to go after Hillary, and their constituents are just sopping it right up. (I mean, just look at this thread.)

Democrats don't even like Hillary, yet she'll get the nomination, and most likely the presidency. If Obama was so terrible, you'd think the GOP would be able to easily snatch up the Presidency in 2016. Yet, it won't happen. What's that say about the state of the GOP?

God bless the Tea Party.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    No it didn't, it's just not political correct to joke about someone's skin color!!!!! How many sports people career's were ruined by an off color remark???????? Think Howard Cosell or the former GM of the Dodgers and let's not forget the latest, "Donald Sterling!!!!!"
    coming from the guy who degrades the white man as "hicks"

Unless you selectively have forgotten that one..

PC is what's wrong with this cuntry
    Last edited by cutbait; 04-08-2015 at 03:25 PM.

[QUOTE=cutbait;761485]coming from the guy who degrades the white man as "hicks"

That's why I didn't make any comments about your humor. I figured if a white man can't call another white man a Hick. How dare a white man make fun of a African American!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 04-08-2015 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I think the biggest joke is the fact that I was being serious with my descriptions of each of those candidates, yet it does sound like a comedy sketch after I re-read it; that wasn't my original intent. But, welcome to the candidates the Republicans are fielding!

The field is so bad, their game plan is to go after Hillary, and their constituents are just sopping it right up. (I mean, just look at this thread.)

Democrats don't even like Hillary, yet she'll get the nomination, and most likely the presidency. If Obama was so terrible, you'd think the GOP would be able to easily snatch up the Presidency in 2016. Yet, it won't happen. What's that say about the state of the GOP?

God bless the Tea Party.
    Oh I absolutely knew EXACTLY where you were coming from. That's why it was so freakin funny.
    Rand Paul looks like he has one of Devores dead squirrels on his damn head. I can't look at him without choking on my beer, let alone listen to his nonsense.
    What has this country come to? Good grief.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

God bless the Tea Party.
    LMAO!

The repubs don't have to go after Her Hilariousness, she has done a fine job of destroying herself.

I love the way you deflect from the seriously lacking demorat line-up. O'Malley? Pocahontas Warren? The completely corrupt Hildabeast? Lol, or perhaps Joe "foot in his mouth" Biden is more to your liking? Lol, you lefties have no one worth a Hilda Beans, none...

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    coming from the guy who degrades the white man as "hicks"

PC is what's wrong with this cuntry
    I saw that you asked for a comment from DS about me. He so declined, which was his choice. However, it made me wonder what you were looking for from him about me. Then it came to me, I get a bad rap on here because I point out peoples bad logic. (Which I'm about to do again.)

Let's talk about what is politically correct when people call other peoples names based upon their race. (they can just be kidding around, but that's not taken into consideration.)

A Black man can call another Black man anything he wants without being called out. A perfect example of this is using the N word.
    However, if a White man uses the same words in regards to a Black man. (All Hell will break loose)

But if a White man calls another White man a name like Hick, he will be called out. (As you did with me)
    However, this same White man say's, "he doesn't like political correctness" (When he makes statements like, "PC is what's wrong with this country") It makes me scratch my head with wonder why I'm the one getting such a bad rap, I'm only pointing out contradictory logic. lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 04-09-2015 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Oh I absolutely knew EXACTLY where you were coming from. That's why it was so freakin funny.
    Rand Paul looks like he has one of Devores dead squirrels on his damn head. I can't look at him without choking on my beer, let alone listen to his nonsense.

I'll bet you're one of these folks who suffer from apathy and think everything is just hunky dory eh? Poor soul can't see the forest through the trees.

Rand Paul looks like he has one of Devores dead squirrels on his damn head.
    So you base your opinions on someone's looks? Hmm, makes sense that Cankles would be more to your liking...
    Last edited by HawgZWylde; 04-09-2015 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    I'll bet you're one of these folks who suffer from apathy and think everything is just hunky dory eh? Poor soul can't see the forest through the trees.
    Ah, so if someone holds a dismal view of the current GOP candidate offerings, you assume they think all is well with this country? Bang up logic there, Hawggy.

So you base your opinions on someone's looks? Hmm, makes sense that Cankles would be more to your liking...
    No kidding - I'd much rather base my opinions on the banal nicknames ignoramuses like you use when referring to them.

LMAO!

The repubs don't have to go after Her Hilariousness, she has done a fine job of destroying herself.

I love the way you deflect from the seriously lacking demorat line-up. O'Malley? Pocahontas Warren? The completely corrupt Hildabeast? Lol, or perhaps Joe "foot in his mouth" Biden is more to your liking? Lol, you lefties have no one worth a Hilda Beans, none...
    In fairness, who does the GOP have that is very worthy?????

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Ah, so if someone holds a dismal view of the current GOP candidate offerings, you assume they think all is well with this country? Bang up logic there, Hawggy.
    Oh look who's back, my favorite cyber stalker...Hi Darlin! I didn't say anything about what I think. He can have any view he wants, I don't care. Perhaps he should have been more PC and fuzed goat heads on Paul instead of Dev's vaporized squirrels. It really was offensive you know.

No kidding - I'd much rather base my opinions on the banal nicknames ignoramuses like you use when referring to them.
    Simply projecting a visual-food for thought, you know? Oh I know I should have known as the feminazis have now said it's highly disrespectful that we call Her Hilariousness by her first name, let alone Cankles. My sincerest apologies dear Lady Quagga...
    Last edited by HawgZWylde; 04-09-2015 at 08:04 PM. Reason: "Q"

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast