Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 1/29/15 King Harbor Mixed bag

Default 1/29/15 King Harbor Mixed bag

Hey guys, sorry for the late report. Ive been busy but I decided I would still post this session. My buddy and I went fishing and we were using the 3 inch big hammer swimbait. I think we managed to pick up 3 grass cod 5 sandies and 1 calico. The stacks were not blowing and the bubble was off. We had some trouble sticking some fish because they were small but it turned out to be a good session. Thanks guys!

http://imgur.com/zsUHjta,bD7Hfaa,yoi...ilzS,rp4VtfQ#7

Cool catch. U guys prob own a boat or hv dock priveleges to get inside the gates of inner harbor???? Those lil calicoes are everywhere n will hit anything in front of them.

Quote Originally Posted by BALLERONBUDGET View Post
    Cool catch. U guys prob own a boat or hv dock priveleges to get inside the gates of inner harbor???? Those lil calicoes are everywhere n will hit anything in front of them.
    We just sneek into the docks haha. I wish we had a boat.

For you guys that keep wondering about the KH bubble. I'ts pretty much over.