Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this lure any good?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Fisherman View Post
    Looks like an owner tango dancer.
    Nailed it...

Works good for bass and stripers.. I have several of them.. Walk the dog early and late in the day during late summer and fall on waters where either or both of these fish exist and it's going to get blown up..
    Last edited by jerryG; 02-06-2015 at 10:32 PM.

My question is has anybody every actually caught anything at Fairmount park? I have never actually seen anyone pull anything out of that water.

Quote Originally Posted by r_d_crg View Post
    My question is has anybody every actually caught anything at Fairmount park? I have never actually seen anyone pull anything out of that water.
    Yeah, some guy caught an Owner Tango Dancer.

^^^ That's exactly what it is. Good eye!

r_d_crg … To answer your way back question about Fairmount Park,.. yes, some people have caught some very nice, healthy bass from the lake. The bite is not "fast and furious", but if you spend some time there, learn the lake and have patience, you can catch some chunks. I've caught my fair share there and enjoy fishing there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12