Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: ???might shut down dvl?

Quote Originally Posted by Fnguyen5992 View Post
    Went to dvl saturday and boy was it packed!!! Line of cars went all the way to domenigoni rd. 3 bass clubs there, and were prefishing for Sunday's tourney. Bite was alright still caught 6, even tho there were 3 boats on every point. Bass still in the 25-30ft mark but I did see a couple start to come up towards shore in the rocks by the quarry. Fish are there jus a lot pressure with hundreds of boats.
    Wouldn't it just be better to just sell your Bass boat .... Buy a Boston Whaler ..... and focus on the outstandind fishery along the Southern California inshore coastline? Get a slip at any of the marinas nearest to your home and never look back!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by noleash View Post
    wouldn't it just be better to just sell your bass boat .... Buy a boston whaler ..... And focus on the outstandind fishery along the southern california inshore coastline? Get a slip at any of the marinas nearest to your home and never look back!!!!:eyepop:
    nope! Cause im a bass fisherman

Wouldn't it just be better to just sell your Bass boat .... Buy a Boston Whaler ..... and focus on the outstandind fishery along the Southern California inshore coastline? Get a slip at any of the marinas nearest to your home and never look back!!!!
    i wish i lived close enough to the ocean to do this...i would say bye-bye to the "freshwater bass" and say hello to calicos!

4. Default

COOL? There is NOTHING cool about it!! You have posted vids about how COOL the general public is to some of the most sacred areas in So Cal and anyone who frequents Lake Perris knows...fishing in COOL can be very disturbing...steping over trash and discarted dirty diapers, lake lice, modern art deplicting social illnesSes...and well...absolute discusting attributes of the digital age we live in! You know...No respect for anything except ones need for self gratification and own personal agendas. Well here is my personal agenda .... Save what will soon become one of the last unmolested >by the public< open lands in So Cal so people can enjoy Diamond Vally Lake just as MWD has created the standard that SHOULD NOT become compromised! PETITIONS and SOON to save DVL!!!:
    You are probably with Lake Matthews staying closed, amirite?

The correct answer to increased enforcement of existing regulations, not closing off lands because no one cares to patrol 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by carpanglerdude View Post
    You are probably with Lake Matthews staying closed, amirite?
    Was Lake Matthews ever opened to the public, even from day 1?

Mathews launch ramp couldn't handle the donkeys of the public.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishingkid97 View Post
    Mathews launch ramp couldn't handle the donkeys of the public.
    Thanks for not answering the question.

Was Lake Matthews ever opened to the public, even from day 1?

never not even one day....

Quote Originally Posted by gogreeenz4 View Post
    never not even one day....
    Maybe not to public donkeys.... but I have a plan!

Shadow, i think it was. I had a buddy that invited me, but the guy seemed strange so i passed. He wanted to fish it only at night and preferred i wear all black. He also wanted me to wear running shoes. He also recommended i wear some kind of mask to hide my edinity. He also asked how i was at climbing fences, avoiding cars, trucks, and helicopters. What a weirdo.
    Last edited by HuskerRod; 02-28-2015 at 10:24 AM.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast