Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lc painting / January Couple Session report

Quote Originally Posted by bones View Post
    Ummmmm....I've got 235 destroyed flash minnows waiting for you....

Great compilation report Edgar. I'm glad you FINALLY decided to put up a report and show off your new hobby as well! Who the hell needs to go out and buy new LCs when you have obviously proved that all that is needed is a little makeup...LOL

Congrats on your first legal halibut as well this year!

Thanks for sharing and I'm sure we will bump into each other soon!

Mike
    Hey there Mr. Bones , I've been hearing about those LC's for a while now, but still haven't seen them ;) I Would post much more reports as I have had a lot of time on the water lately , but posting is pretty tough ) I got my whole report deleted a couple times after a long effort .
    Anyhow hope to see you soon , and wish everything is going as planned ;)

Thumbs up

Nice work on repainting the LC's Edgar... I have no free time to do that anymore.
    Keep up the good job out there.
    I only hit the surf once so far this year and haven't even caught my first surf fish this yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    Nice work on repainting the LC's Edgar... I have no free time to do that anymore.
    Keep up the good job out there.
    I only hit the surf once so far this year and haven't even caught my first surf fish this yet.
    Hey there Arthur , thanx a lot . The surf fishies are waiting quietly for you :)

Some very nice looking baits. Nice Calicos

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
    Some very nice looking baits. Nice Calicos
    Thanx a lot ! It's always nice to hear that !

Nice lures Edgar! Problem you have now is the addiction to that hobby that occurs after you start catching fish on your creations. My wife keeps threatening to send me to rehab.

If you haven't discovered TackleUnderground you should check it out. Great resource for lure building.

FWD

Quote Originally Posted by FishingwithDave View Post
    Nice lures Edgar! Problem you have now is the addiction to that hobby that occurs after you start catching fish on your creations. My wife keeps threatening to send me to rehab.

If you haven't discovered TackleUnderground you should check it out. Great resource for lure building.

FWD
    Thanx a lot FWD , LOL ))) i've noticed already , when I'm home i just can't come out of my little station in my garage. It's rather funny how much you think on something that doesn't really need too much thought , a plain pearl white paint job with the red gills still kicks butt , butt..... , i just can't help myself . Luckily , or maybe even unluckily , Im not married . My complaints come from parents and family . Anyway thanx for taking a look, and the insight about tackle underground , will check it out.

Tight lines,
    Edgar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12