Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Law Breaker??

Quote Originally Posted by bassnet View Post
    I heard they rolled through a stop sign on the way to the lake, I'm calling the cops right now. Let's get these scoundrels! That is an epic day, these guys know how to do it, if you need to get your panties in a bunch for the pic, please have fun. I'd say comparing penis size is a great start! Carry on guys...

Ooooh snap!

Nicely said bassnet...they had 4 fish. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuforeel View Post

LOL 7 posts. Do you hold his hand when he pees too?

I think he holds more than his hand.

im sorry you dont like my post...what diff does it make how many posts i have?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    Here's the deal: the guys only want to keep the fish in the well for the picture at the end. If they are really interested in a tournament weight they should simply weigh, record, photo, and release those big females. Only 2 fish for any tournament there anyway. This was simply an E-Peen shot. And, for those of you who are a bit dense, the need for a large E-Peen is almost always to compensate for a tiny brown real life Peen. If you get my meaning.
    What he said!

I can appreciate the catch, but it's sad to see quality fish that reproduce quality fish floating belly up crammed in a live well all day to get a photo.
    How about a compilation shot of the fish as they were caught and released. Why risk killing them by dragging them around all day in that tiny live well.
    Just doesn't make sense if you're a true bass fisherman that wants to protect the sport as well as enjoy it. Looks like a d#@&% measuring contest photo.

Brent

Quote Originally Posted by Tuforeel View Post
    Ya 4 fish that seemed to be very stressed and probably won't make it! should have taken pics and released them Imo

If you guys are so concerned about the fish, which is a good thing, maybe you should toss all your senkos and robos in the garbage and you should probably stop fishing for bass altogether. I've never caught a bag half that big, but I've had a few good ones in the livewell that showed their belly when the lid opened and swam away just fine. A buddy of mine caught a 24" fish yesterday that weighed just over 6, she had a big bulge in her side that could have been from some sort of blockage? I don't know, I'm not a fish doctor and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, but fish eat those discarded baits and it can mess them up. This fish had a huge head, looked like a dinosaur, but it was so skinny. Head looked like an easy 10+ fish. It sure wasn't spawned out in 54 degree water. Cold water is another reason that those fish that were in the livewell are out there hunting trout right now. And don't fish the trench, you'll kill a boatload of fish doing that if you don't know what you're doing. By the way, who's getting all those fish to bite out there? They're stacked up big time!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast