Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Law Breaker??

Default Law Breaker??

Nice article and pic of hawgs but I think these guys broke the law. There is a 2 fish limit at Perris unless in a tournament (5 fish limit). No tournament has had a bag weight that high. And the story makes no mention of a tournament. Wonder if Fish & Game (WE-TIP)is interested.

http://www.bassfan.com/news_article.asp?ID=5117

If there's 4 fish in the well and their lines were still in the water then yes they broke the law. But those are some nice fat pigs...

Dddddddaaaaayyyyuuuuum

5 fish is not legal at Perris, even in a tournament. 2 fish/15" bag limit per angler tournament or not. Culling rule still applies for sanctioned tournaments. I only see 4 fish for 2 guys (it's not a selfy), which is legal...if that is all they had on board at once.

After he caught the second fish he should have released it if he was to keep fishing. We are sometimes our worst enemy when groups are out there that want nothing better to show the public why fishing and hunting should be banned. I'm not trying to pee on anyone's parade but if we don't set an example and be good stewards then who will. His live well fish from his Facebook page look to be in stress wouldn’t you agree??

More evidence stripers are better.

No culling and Noone cares

So many bass guys break the law by keeping those fish in the live well even during non-tournament days, seems to be one of those ignored DFW rules. Guys posting reports on this website I've seen doing the glory pics even during the spawn and everybody just does the "wow great day!" response. Take a pic let um go you ain't no pro stop acting like one! Seal's rant of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    After he caught the second fish he should have released it if he was to keep fishing. We are sometimes our worst enemy when groups are out there that want nothing better to show the public why fishing and hunting should be banned. I'm not trying to pee on anyone's parade but if we don't set an example and be good stewards then who will. His live well fish from his Facebook page look to be in stress wouldn’t you agree??

Everybody wants the glory. It's all about the bragging rights. Non tournament days live fish by law should not be kept at all. Says right on the story that he released them but after getting that glory shot.

Here's the deal: the guys only want to keep the fish in the well for the picture at the end. If they are really interested in a tournament weight they should simply weigh, record, photo, and release those big females. Only 2 fish for any tournament there anyway. This was simply an E-Peen shot. And, for those of you who are a bit dense, the need for a large E-Peen is almost always to compensate for a tiny brown real life Peen. If you get my meaning.
    Last edited by Stormcrow; 01-16-2015 at 12:35 PM.

I heard they rolled through a stop sign on the way to the lake, I'm calling the cops right now. Let's get these scoundrels! That is an epic day, these guys know how to do it, if you need to get your panties in a bunch for the pic, please have fun. I'd say comparing penis size is a great start! Carry on guys...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast