Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: fish finder is now mounted!! (pix)

Default Re: fish finder is now mounted!! (pix)

Hey Matt,

The toon looks good. I like the over sized PVC, nice and sturdy. The first trip out with it, you pay more attention to the FF than fishing, just ask SoCal. It will better your odds of finding fish, or frustate the hell out of you, when you can see them but cannot catch them. You, TJ, and Tunakiller have setup your toons with practicality in mind, great jod dude.

bassguy

HEY NOW... bassguy.... nah.........we are just trying to keep up with Ron.........&# 46;.. :P :rofl:

Z

FISH ON !

well heres the to-do list for this saturday!

i still have to go buy a battery for the fish finder!!! ive been laggin on that,,( oh and socal your right i wasnt paying attention the wires are black and red and the wires on the fuse box are both red)

i have to go to bass pro ...well i dont have to i WANT to.... i have to pick up some cranks all this talkin about it makes me want to stock up and catch a crank fish... i have my eye on a manns baby 1-minus crank.... and a few others :secret:

than i have to go home and run the wires to the battery and mount the transducer... and of corse play with it a little.... ill throw the toon in the pool and have my wife swim under me or something so see if it read :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

than i have to make sure my overkill tank of a standing platform still fits after the FF upgrade... i was going to take the standing deck to work today to trim off some alum so it fits better ( bottom edges catch the D-rins and it kinda wobbles) not a big deal only have to take off about a inch or so... i have to re-spool my cardiff200 with some 8# test for my new cranks... it just sux cause the pole the cardiff is on is a pos UL pole, plus a good 6 or more inches got broken off from the damn garage door so now instead of a 6'6'' rod i have a little less than 6' rod... other than that im READY!!! lol i hope im not up till 12 workin on this thing it make waking up a 6 a lil bit hard :lol: good thing my son works good as a alarm clock! i get a garenteed cry and winer at 6 630 :lol: :lol:

Matt,
    Do you still need a battery?
    I can charge mine up tonight and bring it tomorrow man! Let me know!

Throw the cranks on your new low profile caster combo rod!

I ended up buying one thanks for the offer though dude!

ya I should throw the cranks on the new rod... ill try it out.. use the other one for robos..

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345