Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No reports?

Default No reports?

It's been a long time now since there have been any LP reports, but maybe fishermen don't really want to share their successful time on the lake..

Yeah Jeff where is Ted Mills I liked his down to earth reports.

I have been thinking the same.

Ageed, Ted Mills rocks! He may be an older fellow fisherman, and doesn't seem to catch much, but he's honest about everything and so appreciative about the chance to fish in the great outdoors. Where are you Ted? Hope you are OK..

Ted has been busy with family

I too was wondering as to why there hasn't been any reports on LP. Good or bad it is great to hear what worked or what didn't work. I know DVL is tuff right now, as some friends fished a tournament there last Sat. and there were only 7 bass caught in the tournament with the winning limit being 3 fish that weighed just over 5 lbs! They said they saw 4 - 5 lbers up shallow in the pm; but they wouldn't take anything. If you see them ...they see you!

I would imagine Perris is going to be just as tuff; but two of my buddies and I are going to hit it Friday and see if we can wake up any of those green fishies. Guess I had better get the ice jigs and D/S ready.
    Last edited by BassinPLS; 01-14-2015 at 09:48 AM.

This should explain it nicely as it only took three fish to win and local guru Pete Marino only boated one:

Results for American Bass Inland Empire Lake Perris Event 1-10-2015
    1 Oscar Torrado - Chris Bowman 3 9.32 20.21 $1,140.00
    2 John Gallenao - Jim Campagna 1 2.91 2.91 $210.00
    2 Gary Robson - Ed Cleveland 1 2.91 2.91 $210.00
    4 Ken Gwynn - Noah Reed 1 2.82 2.82
    5 Pete Marino - Rob Hutchinson 1 2.20 2.20
    6 Jason Akins - Mitch Southern 0 0.00 0.00
    6 Dave Noller - Tim Noller 0 0.00 0.00
    6 Jason Sidebottom - Robert Hensley 0 0.00 0.00
    6 Sergio Arguello - Josh 0 0.00 0.00

Thank you To those that showed up today! The Bite was tough for everyone as you can see per the results. The winning team only got the 3 bites but they were the Right bites!!

I must say lack of reports is due to the amount of traffic that follows everyone has gone to Facebook for reports most regulars that use to post are gone from the public pages I fish once a week yet you won't see my score unless I want you to no one wants to give up there bite in these overly presured lakes especially if your a big baits thrower as my self

here is a report for you
    From sure most of the time bass fishing is Slow..a occasional large fish but for the most part slow
    in my tube or the boat..fishing has been good one day and bad the next 20-40 ft of water
    Got a couple nice bass last time out in the tube over the boat they sunk near the hole
    trout wide open if you find them
    bluegill i have not had One bite..but i have not fished for them either
    I did see a guy in a boat today get 4 stripers....about 15" long

yeah Saturday was a tough day for Keepers (over 15") I fished with my buddy who had never fished a team event before ...We had a lot of fun depite the tough bite... The fish are in their winter spots but the keepers weren't biting.. We had other non keepers and a few that were close but only one true keeper.. All of the teams that blanked were true blanks not people dumping their fish because they didn't feel like they had enough weight to win...Some VERY good teams struggled to only catch one or blanked on Saturday.... That being said the bite is about to explode... Ill be there tomorrow trying to make it happen....

Pete

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast