Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New TV show with Mormons what a Twist

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Your right you know " Blasphemy " does seem to suit Pcuser well

Bong have not heard that term in awhile or Hemp!...But i did see a couple using a glass tube to inhale their hemp at the lake the other day....had never seen a glass tube before
    Again, MORON, blasphemy requires a religion based in reality as opposed to mythology... Why am I not surprised you've never seen a glass tube before??? You should stop putting your ignorance on display...

Quote Originally Posted by pcuser View Post
    Again, MORON, blasphemy requires a religion based in reality as opposed to mythology... Why am I not surprised you've never seen a glass tube before??? You should stop putting your ignorance on display...
    Dude, what's with the personal attacks? Do you think Islam is a myth as well? And if so why aren't you attacking Islam like you do Christianity? It's ignorance because he doesn't partake in drug use hence not knowing what a glass pipe is?

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Dude, what's with the personal attacks? Do you think Islam is a myth as well? And if so why aren't you attacking Islam like you do Christianity? It's ignorance because he doesn't partake in drug use hence not knowing what a glass pipe is?
    Let's just say Tom knows why this is happening. As to Islam, it's no better than Christianity. My opinions are pretty consistent regarding religion. As to the glass pipe, it was an oblique reference of his science illiteracy.

Dude, what's with the personal attacks?
    White knighting for Tom, of all people. Just brilliant.

Do you think Islam is a myth as well? And if so why aren't you attacking Islam like you do Christianity?
    Unsolicited opinions on Faith (or lack thereof) are an annoyance. Alas, they seem to be injected into so many conversations, whether it's topical or not, whether it's relevant or not. The preponderance of opinions from you and your camp tend to denounce Islam whilst promoting Christianity. I don't know why you find the dissenting camp so perplexing - it's sauce for the goose. I assure you, Hawgzy - were you to start preaching Islam and slamming Judeo-Christian beliefs, folks here would wring your *** for that too.

For myself, you'll find that I've not initiated religious discussions here - it's pointless. Even when something newsworthy like the terrorist attack in Paris occurs, you'll find I believe that regardless of motivation - religious, political, etc. - such incidents are a reflection of the human condition, which transcends all of our established ideological and social constructs.

It's ignorance because he doesn't partake in drug use hence not knowing what a glass pipe is?
    Yes, by definition, it is ignorance.

No Christian has ever did anything to make you hate them or their religion
    Now see, this isn't ignorance. Just sheer stupidity.

Well since i don't do drugs i am Ignorant of your new ways to get high
    Nice to know your an Expert on the new drugs and new ways to use them. Sort shows us why your posts are kind of Crazy....your High!

You do know Pcuser.....the way Christianity Bothers you and gets you upset shows you might even be considering it ??
    No Christian has ever did anything to make you hate them or their religion soooooo
    Christianity sure is under your skin That is good thing
    Do Not Fight it...go with it you will be better off and a Better man for it
    No. You're ignorant because you're ignorant. You bother me far more than religion. Christianity and other religions continue to try to remake society in their religion's image, hence my irritation with religion. Believe as you wish and stop trying to make others live life the way you see fit. Your delusion about my considering it is insane. Actually, I could say that Christianity killed one of my direct ancestors. Ever hear of the Salem witch trials??? I'm already a good man without religion. I'm not high. You are reaching for anything with which to attack me. I use CBD oil and an edible at night as medicine, not to get high. You don't care whether I'm sick or not and you don't care if I suffer, so shut the f*** up, old man!!!

You must be related to Pcuser
    You must be a moron, as previously stated.

I am still back in the old days...when it comes to knowing anything about drugs.. Does this fit you better Pcsuer ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KH-_N_jy3o

All in good fun
    It's never in 'good fun' to betray another person. You, with your religion, should understand this as well as I can. Again , you old fart, I'm not 'into' drugs.

you sound like your drowning in a Sea of Sin
    Again old man, sin requires a religion to be sin... You are delusional regarding Christianity....

This was entertaining.....thank you for the thread Tom.
    thank goodness they didn't delete this one yet...got me rolling at work. :)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast