Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 1/10/15

Default 1/10/15

Well super nice day other than there was a bass club prefishing for a tourney on Sunday, and there was a dam tournament today lol. First time in a while I saw the line all the way out to domenigoni road. Conditions were partly cloudy with little to no wind, water temp at 57degrees. Fished till noon and got 4 lmb, a lot pressure on the lake today but a good challenge. Tried the big bait in the morning n no lake so went back to the basics, t-rig and ds. All and all it was a fun day, how did everyone else do?....

Quote Originally Posted by Fnguyen5992 View Post
    Well super nice day other than there was a bass club prefishing for a tourney on Sunday, and there was a dam tournament today lol. First time in a while I saw the line all the way out to domenigoni road. Conditions were partly cloudy with little to no wind, water temp at 57degrees. Fished till noon and got 4 lmb, a lot pressure on the lake today but a good challenge. Tried the big bait in the morning n no lake so went back to the basics, t-rig and ds. All and all it was a fun day, how did everyone else do?....
    Yup, the NBW tourney is tomorrow. Today was probably a club tourney and a bunch of guys prefishing for tomorrow. Good job out there, you stuck em on a high pressure day!

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Yup, the NBW tourney is tomorrow. Today was probably a club tourney and a bunch of guys prefishing for tomorrow. Good job out there, you stuck em on a high pressure day!
    Thanks Hawgz I took your advise and it worked out! There were so many people it was crazy! I found the fish at about 35-40ft, with the water temp warming up seems like there coming back up....I wanted to fish the east end but man was it packed like a parking lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Fnguyen5992 View Post
    Thanks Hawgz I took your advise and it worked out! There were so many people it was crazy! I found the fish at about 35-40ft, with the water temp warming up seems like there coming back up....I wanted to fish the east end but man was it packed like a parking lot!
    Your welcome man. Glad I could help you out. You'd be surprised how many fish will come up shallow on a warm afternoon. But with today's fishing pressure those shallow fish are hard to get. I could imagine, a big boat merry go round from spot to spot...

Thata boy. Way to stick it out and get some largies. Rented a boat and gave up on them because every spot I usually hit had atleast 2 boats on it. Ended up going east and found a school of striper and got 2 (about 8 lbs) to fall for the hudd... It was a grind

Quote Originally Posted by Team Santana View Post
    Thata boy. Way to stick it out and get some largies. Rented a boat and gave up on them because every spot I usually hit had atleast 2 boats on it. Ended up going east and found a school of striper and got 2 (about 8 lbs) to fall for the hudd... It was a grind
    Nice 2 stripies on the hudd?...that's good!!

It was okay given the amount of followers we were getting and didn't get the size we were really looking forClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	45550