Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Can The Paris Shooting Happen Here?

Default So Can The Paris Shooting Happen Here?

If so, where do you think is likely? Personally, with the way things are going in the world I cannot believe Times Square was as packed as it was for the New Years ball drop.

Yes we have had our share of shootem ups, but typically they were by the clinically crazy. The Paris thing was by well trained para military types (probly crazy too). Do you see a team of 2-5 Islamic specops types shooting there way in somewhere and getting away, here in the USA?

If France had a 2A, would this have happened? There was no force response to the shooters in Paris.

Sad to say this but it can happen here. Best thing to do is to arm and train the law abiding citizen
    Last edited by Bucket; 01-08-2015 at 10:35 PM.

Txxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by Tom; 01-25-2015 at 08:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkbait View Post
    If so, where do you think is likely? Personally, with the way things are going in the world I cannot believe Times Square was as packed as it was for the New Years ball drop.
    I'm glad Times Square was packed. We'd be a nation of pu$$ies if we stayed home new years eve! Where's your patriotism?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkbait View Post
    Yes we have had our share of shootem ups, but typically they were by the clinically crazy. The Paris thing was by well trained para military types (probly crazy too). Do you see a team of 2-5 Islamic specops types shooting there way in somewhere and getting away, here in the USA?

If France had a 2A, would this have happened? There was no force response to the shooters in Paris.
    the chances of another mass-shooting occurring in the USA = 100%

the chances of another mass-shooting occurring in the presence of a well-armed American(s) citizen who's been fantasizing about going all John McClain on somebody's arse = .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000001%

Yes it has, yes it can and yes it will happen. As for happening with CC's around? Let's hope it does and those CC's are willing and able to defend...

All I know is that if we elect Jeb Bush as President in the next election, the Paris incident will not happen in the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    All I know is that if we elect Jeb Bush as President in the next election, the Paris incident will not happen in the U.S.
    Doesn't matter who we elect for our next president, the Paris incident couldn't happen in the U.S. since it already happened in Paris.

"Read my lips", no more Bush's and no more Clinton's...

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Doesn't matter who we elect for our next president, the Paris incident couldn't happen in the U.S. since it already happened in Paris.

Fine, then Mitt Romney.

https://twitter.com/CNBCnow/status/553663814089310210

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post

Ok, who then if no more Bush's and no more Clinton's???????? I've ask you this before and NEVER got an answer!!!!!! If you answer correctly, I'll NEVER doubt you ever again!!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 01-09-2015 at 03:02 PM.

Charlie Manson.........what could go wrong that hasn't already....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast