Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paper you fill out at the front gate

Default Paper you fill out at the front gate

anyone know where I can find the paper you fill out at the gate online so I can have it filled out before I get there?

I don't think you can get them offline. Best way to do it is take one from the lake, fill it out and photo copy it.

+1 They are happy to give you a couple extras. I then fill it out, except the dates, and take it to a copy place and have 100 made.

They are happy as long as you bring the gate STAFF(everyone) cookies.

Sent you a PM.

Pat you have 100 made dang you must fish a lot lol

Quote Originally Posted by P.A.W. View Post
    +1 They are happy to give you a couple extras. I then fill it out, except the dates, and take it to a copy place and have 100 made.
    and i also photo copied my annual pass on the back of it.

That stack of 100 will get Pat through about 4 months.

You know Joe, that was true a while ago. Big Bob has been there more than I lately. Between the slow fishing and my new car project I've been there like once a week, twice at the most.

I've been over 150 times since June and have caught more fish in that time than I have in my entire life.

I graduated from college in May and my plan was to fish for a year and a half-two years before getting a job. Unfortunately I got a job offer I couldn't refuse and will no longer see the weekday fisherman.

The days of knowing everyone that's launching and what spots they are going to fish first is over. I will now be stuck fishing with the weekend jerks that don't turn their headlights off when they launch and could care less if you are trolling motoring in from a distance to not ruin a hot spots.

NFCD take all my hot baits I've had you buy and make me proud.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast