Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Secret Trout Stream (Video) + (Photos)

Nice videos fellas. Makes me wanna take a hike up to fish those mountains again. Have been up there in years.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Stop lying man...

We all know your secret creek is the famed Ballona Creek.
    Thanks DS. Why do you have to burn all the good wild trout spots?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GhettoBasster View Post
    Thanks DS. Why do you have to burn all the good wild trout spots?
    [Insert Brown trout joke here]

Nice to see you got your fish on! Has anyone made any trips to the east/west/north forks lately?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by foo79 View Post
    Nice to see you got your fish on! Has anyone made any trips to the east/west/north forks lately?
    Went West fork last spring. Caught a couple of tiny trout. Went all the way back to the dam, place was sort of blown out due to a storm.

Last trip I made to East fork was pretty weak few months back (see this old report here: http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sho...ut-say-goodbye )

Did a little on the North as well last spring. Also a very trashed stream. Hard to find any fish :(

The new Monument is just the old, tired worn out National Forest that has been trashed repeatedly since before the turn of the Century. Will it ever come back? Not as long as ten thousand people descend on it every week end and don't bother to haul out their trash and continue to crap in the water. The LA river has less of a coliform count then the West Fork of the San Gabriel in the summer time.

Quote Originally Posted by Viejo View Post
    The new Monument is just the old, tired worn out National Forest that has been trashed repeatedly since before the turn of the Century. Will it ever come back? Not as long as ten thousand people descend on it every week end and don't bother to haul out their trash and continue to crap in the water. The LA river has less of a coliform count then the West Fork of the San Gabriel in the summer time.
    I can attest to that! I also see more life in the LA river than in the SG river forks.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ifishtoolittle View Post
    I can attest to that! I also see more life in the LA river than in the SG river forks.
    wonder how many feeshes stated put after the last rainstorm...

Quote Originally Posted by carpanglerdude View Post
    wonder how many feeshes stated put after the last rainstorm...
    Little to none. :/

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ifishtoolittle View Post
    Little to none. :/

Wow! Just saw the video made the front page of FNN. Thanks guys!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast