Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: *water lvl*

Default *water lvl*

Up a good 5 ft... keep it coming. most the tires are back in the drink.

Yep that's what I was telling James the other day... Keep the rain coming...
    Good stuff!!

Pete

Was very good to see the water level rising up a bit . It turned the LMB bite on for sure last Saturday when they had that bass tourney . not sure how the boats did , but the few people i was tubing with we put a hurt on them and big ones !!

Just a thought.... Theoretically, let's say we have an epic rainy season, one of 'biblical' proportions. The rain causes Perris to swell 30 feet. Wouldn't the dam project pretty much make someone turn the pumps on? I mean, the drought isn't helping, but didn't they purposely lower the water level so that the dam project can get started? I thought we were pretty much stuck at this water level, +/- 5 feet either way, for the next 3 years or so.....

Quote Originally Posted by bass413 View Post
    Just a thought.... Theoretically, let's say we have an epic rainy season, one of 'biblical' proportions. The rain causes Perris to swell 30 feet. Wouldn't the dam project pretty much make someone turn the pumps on? I mean, the drought isn't helping, but didn't they purposely lower the water level so that the dam project can get started? I thought we were pretty much stuck at this water level, +/- 5 feet either way, for the next 3 years or so.....
    Indeed if to much water enters the lake they will adjust as needed to make sure they are working safely , especially for the surrounding cities .