Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The forgotten lake...

Default The forgotten lake...

Where's the damn post's... :-p Where's the damn fish?!

Anyways... Caught 2 this morning. nice weather.

Hey Steve, what's a Flatlander like you doing in the mountains!.... what did you catch? trout or bass? Crappie fishing is great there around the docks early May...

Had luck last week after it snowed on the north shore. Not far from the dam. We fished from 7pm to 10pm. Caught 4 trout in a few hours using chartreuse power bait. Fished shallow water with a short leader. The power bait seemed to harden a bit in the cold water making me miss a few hook sets. Use just enough bait to make the hook float if you are having trouble getting a hook set.
    Last edited by basstard2013; 12-23-2014 at 12:54 PM.

Nice... I hit juniper point from sunrise till 11.. my fish came 1 after the other around 7 30 am on garlic n rainbow PB with 2 ft leader 6lb n 4lb mono n floro. bombed it out there..

no pic no proof

Quote Originally Posted by Bucket View Post
    no pic no proof
    BS
    Sublime Steve been around for years (Nov 2014 ?) must had renewed.
    Legit guy.

Quote Originally Posted by sublimesteve View Post
    Nice... I hit juniper point from sunrise till 11.. my fish came 1 after the other around 7 30 am on garlic n rainbow PB with 2 ft leader 6lb n 4lb mono n floro. bombed it out there..
    Caught 1 after the other on powerbait? Limit is 5 right? How did you safely catch and release all those trout?

Wow I love that they put a BBl section in. Shame they waited so long to chase off the bullies from this site, lost some cool folks..... Glad to see some folks still hookin up around here. Tight Lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    Wow I love that they put a BBl section in. Shame they waited so long to chase off the bullies from this site, lost some cool folks..... Glad to see some folks still hookin up around here. Tight Lines.
    Ha Ha HA!!! They didn't chase away the bullies, the bullies died from starvation!!!!! (From lack of Prey!!!!!!) lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast