Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Religion in America...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    And that's my point.

Scripture doesn't point to December 25th being his birth date, (in fact, details in scripture point somewhere in the spring) and the date was only chosen because it was already popular in pagan religious celebrations as the birthday of the sun.

Bucket, you really think Jesus Christ was born on December 25th, 0000?
    Interesting read;
    http://taylormarshall.com/2012/12/ye...-december.html

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    So, it all boils down to faith?

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    You are a piece of crap that only intends to inflame and demean others, it has absolutely nothing to do with a discussion or stating your beliefs. If it did you would not use the words you do. It is one thing to state one's opinion on this subject it is another to use the language you do to instigate my type of response.

Your post was made at this time for a reason, it was to get a maximum amount of anger from some of us, you succeeded. My respect for the mods has me toning down my response, believe me I wish I could say everything I want to right now but if I did the banning I'm seeking would be my own.

I am not the perfect Christian, who is, thoughts about you are certainly no where near what God would want them to be. Nobody on this site that has similar views and has expressed them has angered me even a little you on the other hand have accomplished what you set out to accomplish pissing people off, well at least me, congratulations on your victory!
    Quote Originally Posted by pcuser View Post
    So, it all boils down to faith?
    Wheres your proof the big bang occurred

Quote Originally Posted by Bucket View Post
    Wheres your proof the big bang occurred
    Yeah, pcuser.

That's why the show is called The Big Bang THEORY, instead of the The Big Bang Law.

Duh.

But, if you can describe primordial B-mode polarization to Bucket, you get extra credit.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Yeah, pcuser.

That's why the show is called The Big Bang THEORY, instead of the The Big Bang Law.

Duh.

But, if you can describe primordial B-mode polarization to Bucket, you get extra credit.
    Yeah, it's a vast topic. Personally, I think from what I've read, we will have an explanation of what it is and how it occurred sooner than we think. In our lifetime hopefully. I also think it's going to be far more interesting and remarkable than some creationist story. As to finding primordial B-mode polarization, it's coming under question in peer review...

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    His trolling level is over 9000!
    If his trolling level is over 9000, "What's Yours??????????" As the brains behind the BBC, which attacked people who weren't willingly participants, I can't imagine how high your score would be. Every one here participates in the General discussions by choice. You on the other hand went after people who where minding their own business in the fishing section. By the way, "YOU WEREN'T ALONE!!!!!!" Some of the same people who are asking for pcuser head, were also members of the BBC. Let me quote the Bible on this one, "HE WHO AS NOT SINNED SHALL CAST THY FIRST STONE." I think I stand on the moral high ground on this one!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pcuser View Post
    Yeah, it's a vast topic. Personally, I think from what I've read, we will have an explanation of what it is and how it occurred sooner than we think. In our lifetime hopefully. I also think it's going to be far more interesting and remarkable than some creationist story. As to finding primordial B-mode polarization, it's coming under question in peer review...
    but what if we learn that our "existence" is actually the schism of the Universe's inability to comprehend itself and in so explaining it we destroy all consciousness? Bet we wouldn't feel so smart then, would we?

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    but what if we learn that our "existence" is actually the schism of the Universe's inability to comprehend itself and in so explaining it we destroy all consciousness? Bet we wouldn't feel so smart then, would we?
    I guess not. Though there wouldn't be any time to comprehend that happening. There are some physicists who suggest that we are the universe's attempt to contemplate itself. So, our purpose would be at an end.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by Tom; 01-24-2015 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    If his trolling level is over 9000, "What's Yours??????????" As the brains behind the BBC, which attacked people who weren't willingly participants, I can't imagine how high your score would be. Every one here participates in the General discussions by choice. You on the other hand went after people who where minding their own business in the fishing section. By the way, "YOU WEREN'T ALONE!!!!!!" Some of the same people who are asking for pcuser head, were also members of the BBC. Let me quote the Bible on this one, "HE WHO AS NOT SINNED SHALL CAST THY FIRST STONE." I think I stand on the moral high ground on this one!!!!!
    Yawn. We never "attacked" anyone. Just left a baited trot line out and waited for the bell to jingle.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast