Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Religion in America...

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx
    Last edited by Tom; 01-24-2015 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    What is right shall be wrong.....what is wrong will be right. It is easy to see that we are there now. Complete Loss of God in people lives. I commend you seal for standing up for whats right. At this point it it easy to see the lack of God in people's hearts and how the lack of God in their hearts have them running with blinders on. Your a good man Seal. Pcuser is hiding behind his hate for Christians. You starting a thread like this whole most of us are celebrating our creators birthday clearly shows your complete lack of God in your life and your hate for anyone who has god in their life. You are a Supreme trouble maker. QUOTE=seal;751872]You are a piece of crap that only intends to inflame and demean others, it has absolutely nothing to do with a discussion or stating your beliefs. If it did you would not use the words you do. It is one thing to state one's opinion on this subject it is another to use the language you do to instigate my type of response.

Your post was made at this time for a reason, it was to get a maximum amount of anger from some of us, you succeeded. My respect for the mods has me toning down my response, believe me I wish I could say everything I want to right now but if I did the banning I'm seeking would be my own.

I am not the perfect Christian, who is, thoughts about you are certainly no where near what God would want them to be. Nobody on this site that has similar views and has expressed them has angered me even a little you on the other hand have accomplished what you set out to accomplish pissing people off, well at least me, congratulations on your victory!
    [/QUOTE]

Tom this is not about god its about respect. Like ivsaid earlier i dont care if hes an atheist. As long as he respect people with a religion and they respect whateve he believes in then no problem. obviously he has issues and theres no use banning him he has other alias such as sergio and rabbito. I didnt even post a political thread and he went on my report to bash me and again he lost. He has no class.dont be mad at him just ignore him kind of like ignoring a ant

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx
    Last edited by Tom; 01-24-2015 at 10:30 PM.

I agree. I know he bashed christians hence the respect part. He couldnt come up with a valid rebuttal for my response. If he had principal and character he would boycott christmas and easter sales.why is he supporting something he dislike. I dont agree with the black athletes who wore those i cant breathe jerseys. To show my disdain and disagreement i dont watch them play or pay for tickets. You do not see me coming up to them and bash them and tell them they cant do that like rabbito did to us. They have that right to eear it and we have or right to believe ir not to believe. Like i said he has no class
    Last edited by Bucket; 12-22-2014 at 07:36 AM.

Tom this website has a personality and it is driven by the tone of it's members. Banning him is in my opinion warranted based on his intent and his history. I have done and said things that have gotten me in trouble on here and when slapped on the wrist I have understood the reasons for it but I have tried to contribute to the purpose of this website and that is fishing related information and education. This guys only purpose on this site is to raise crap and piss people off, there is absolutely no positive contributions from he, she or it.

Once again I do not post this because of his beliefs, not even close. But I also will not let some ahole get away with this crap without calling him out!

It's all about intent and not his actual beliefs, his intent is to get me and others po'd and although not real easy to get po'd when I reach that point I sure as hell am not going to hold back!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by Tom; 01-24-2015 at 10:31 PM.

His trolling level is over 9000!

Tom this is not about god its about respect. Like ivsaid earlier i dont care if hes an atheist. As long as he respect people with a religion and they respect whateve he believes in then no problem. obviously he has issues and theres no use banning him he has other alias such as sergio and rabbito. I didnt even post a political thread and he went on my report to bash me and again he lost. He has no class.dont be mad at him just ignore him kind of like ignoring a ant[/QUOTE]

I hate to break it to you, but I use no alias ever. Why would one even need to?

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Tom this website has a personality and it is driven by the tone of it's members. Banning him is in my opinion warranted based on his intent and his history. I have done and said things that have gotten me in trouble on here and when slapped on the wrist I have understood the reasons for it but I have tried to contribute to the purpose of this website and that is fishing related information and education. This guys only purpose on this site is to raise crap and piss people off, there is absolutely no positive contributions from he, she or it.

Once again I do not post this because of his beliefs, not even close. But I also will not let some ahole get away with this crap without calling him out!

It's all about intent and not his actual beliefs, his intent is to get me and others po'd and although not real easy to get po'd when I reach that point I sure as hell am not going to hold back!
    Again, you're wrong about my motives. I've never been contacted by anyone about my posts. If I was, I would do as asked to the best of my ability. Don't you think that if my 'motives' were so clearly bad as you suggest, they would have said something about it. Since they haven't, it suggests they are reading my posts in the spirit they were intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    His trolling level is over 9000!
    Is that good or bad...

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast